shape
carat
color
clarity

Woobug back with Hanshots....WOOOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Woooo you are all sooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice
face20.gif
It definately makes me feel like I made the right decision... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

woo, it is soooooo cool...love, love, love it..

OMG...your ring has become my favorite on PS! I love that you can wear it so many ways...it is just beautiful! Congratulations on your new ring(s)!

They are gorgeous!! Are they comfy?

Woooo they are soooooooooooooooooo comfy.... The lay perfect and wear perfect :) WOOOOOOOO

Beautiful rings Woo, I love all the bands together. WF did a gorgeous job.

Linda

Diamond.Dana.... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It looks even better on your hand, love it!

Date: 10/16/2008 4:51:00 PM
Author: woobug02
Woooo they are soooooooooooooooooo comfy.... The lay perfect and wear perfect :) WOOOOOOOO
Fantastic! They look amazing!!

i really love your set. so unique!

That''s so neat. Your stone is beautiful. It''s such a fun set to wear.

*GASP*Absolutely gorgeous!
30.gif

Wow, wow, wow, gorgeous. I love it.
36.gif
36.gif

I think you should create a own website or something for your whole collection of your wonderful rings and handshots.
24.gif
24.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Magda
35.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I love you and your pretty oval! It looks great in that setting. But honey, I have a feeling that we''ll be seeing a new post from you in a month or two with a new project. I''m not complaining though!! WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous oval and I love the setting!!
36.gif

Love your new set, Woo!!!! Enjoy it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Wooo, thank you all for such nice comments. I have to say that in all of my settings this is my favorite....Besides growing the diamond I am in LOVE with the setting.....My other favorite is my faux 3 stone ring (diamond and sapphire). WHITEFLASH IS AWESOME...

Love it, love it, love it!!!!!!!! There is nothing else to say, those rings are awesome!

It really is a cool set. I love the versatility!!

So cool! I love all the options! Congrats!

gorgeous Wooo

That is dreamy goodness
30.gif

That is one of the coolest, most beautiful AND versatile sets I''ve ever seen. LOVE IT!!!

30.gif
WOOBUG...........OH MY GRACIOUS.........gorgeous! I LOVE your new rings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You never cease to amaze me with your gorgeous and genious jewlery projects!
36.gif

Wooo That''s my favorite set of yours yet! WOW, I love love love it! Who is the setting by? It''s fabulous and I love the two tone look combo! Congrats!

Fabulous fabulous set!!! I absolutely love it!

Holy cow, that is/they are absolutely spectacular! I absolutely love your rings, woobug!

Wow, very pretty set!!! You have quite a collection!!!

Wow, that''s terrific!!!

That is really elegant and stylish, I like it a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP