shape
carat
color
clarity

Woo hoo!! BF gave me the go ahead to start planning!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Since we''ve talked about getting married very shortly after he proposes I don''t want to be rushed for anything. For weeks I''ve been researching rings, dresses, etc. and I felt bad because he doesn''t know. He sometimes uses my computer so I figured eventually he''d probably see me on all these wedding websites.

Today I finally asked how he felt about me doing a little pre planning since he knows how picky and ultra girly I am. Being girly takes time!!! I didn''t want him to feel pressured in any way and told him it would just be stuff like the dress, shoes, accessories. Nothing like dates or places or stuff for him.

He said he''s perfectly fine with it and said once I find the band I want to go ahead put the deposit down and get the ball rolling since I''ll end up getting a custom one.

I''m soooooo excited and actually bought my shoes on lunch, just happened upon them while shopping :)

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! SO exciting :)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
that is so awesome.
you better keep us posted, and details girl we needs them!

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!! that''s so exciting!
36.gif

yes, i don''t know why boys don''t understand that it really does take a lot of time and effort into being girly. i agree with crickett on keeping us posted on details! i love hearing about wedding planning. what kind of shoes did you get? pics??
31.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2009 12:30:07 AM
Author: vip0802
YAY!!! that''s so exciting!
36.gif

yes, i don''t know why boys don''t understand that it really does take a lot of time and effort into being girly. i agree with crickett on keeping us posted on details! i love hearing about wedding planning. what kind of shoes did you get? pics??
31.gif
I agree with VIP0802, show us those shoes!
9.gif

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Awww, thanks ladies!!!

The shoes are just white flip flops. I needed a pair with at least a few inches of height though since I''m 5''4" and he''s 6''2". My mom is very crafty and is going to put crystals on the straps and some kind of neat shiny design on the sides. I''ll post pics when she''s done with them :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results