shape
carat
color
clarity

Women drivers...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I hate to perpetuate the stereotype of women being bad drivers (I myself have an impeccable driving record), but this lady is really living up to it!!!
video

WARNING- There is some language used by the people who were videoing, so you may want to turn down the sound, or make sure there are no little kids around before you watch it.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
okay.. i will never complain about my depth perception again!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/16/2009 7:59:16 PM
Author:Tuckins1
I hate to perpetuate the stereotype of women being bad drivers (I myself have an impeccable driving record), but this lady is really living up to it!!!
video

WARNING- There is some language used by the people who were videoing, so you may want to turn down the sound, or make sure there are no little kids around before you watch it.
not bad drivers...they''re "back seat drivers". my wife
blah.gif
when i''am driving.
20.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow that was bad... I am dumbfounded that someone can be so stupid when it comes to getting a car out of a parking spot. I will never feel bad about doubting my parallel parking abilities again! (Which I am perfectly fine at, I just HATE doing it with an audience!)

How on earth did she manage to get her car IN there without doing damage?

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 11:36:02 PM
Author: Clairitek
Oh wow that was bad... I am dumbfounded that someone can be so stupid when it comes to getting a car out of a parking spot. I will never feel bad about doubting my parallel parking abilities again! (Which I am perfectly fine at, I just HATE doing it with an audience!)

How on earth did she manage to get her car IN there without doing damage?

Lol... That''s what I said!!! How did she get in there?
33.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
I want to know what idiot designed that parking lot!!! There''s no way any of those cars can safely get out of there - there''s no way it''s designed to regulations. That''s insane. I mean it''s sad the woman doesn''t know the abilities of her car and how far out her bumpers are, but still... terrible design!!
38.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 8:01:45 AM
Author: luvthemstrawberries
I want to know what idiot designed that parking lot!!! There''s no way any of those cars can safely get out of there - there''s no way it''s designed to regulations. That''s insane. I mean it''s sad the woman doesn''t know the abilities of her car and how far out her bumpers are, but still... terrible design!!
38.gif

True- The spots do look a little tight.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
If you can''t drive a big car...don''t buy a big car

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 10:43:39 AM
Author: fieryred33143
My thoughts exactly! Always cracks me up/annoys the crud out of me when I see people roaming around parking lots in SUVs and they CLEARLY have NO IDEA about the boundaries of their vehicle and are constantly taking up 1 1/2 lanes!!

I agree with Strawberries- it doesn''t look like that parking lot is up to spec. It would be tough for anyone driving something other than a Honda Fit to get out of those spaces on the first try even if you do know the boundaries of your car very well.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
23.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always park so it''s easy to get out because honestly, I bet someone could video me too sometimes. My SUV has almost no rear vision, and although it''s small, it does handle like a truck. Still, I don''t think I''ve ever done anything like *that* before! Gah! (i have been known to turn the wheel the wrong way consistently....)
40.gif

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 10:46:42 AM
Author: Clairitek

Date: 2/17/2009 10:43:39 AM
Author: fieryred33143
My thoughts exactly! Always cracks me up/annoys the crud out of me when I see people roaming around parking lots in SUVs and they CLEARLY have NO IDEA about the boundaries of their vehicle and are constantly taking up 1 1/2 lanes!!

I agree with Strawberries- it doesn''t look like that parking lot is up to spec. It would be tough for anyone driving something other than a Honda Fit to get out of those spaces on the first try even if you do know the boundaries of your car very well.
Amen to that here - even a smaller car would have problems. But it certainly would help if she knew which way to turn her wheels...
3.gif
She eventually figured it out. Haha I thought at one point those guys were gonna come offer to do it for her... then they got in their own car and left, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results