shape
carat
color
clarity

Woman attends own funeral

Q

Queenie60

I'm glad she showed up to spook him! What a creep. She has a positive outlook despite everything that happened to her. Thank you for sharing Gypsy :wavey:

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHAT a story!
There is a part of me that wishes she'd gone right into the funeral itself, but perhaps that would have been too cruel toward the rest of the mourners (not the husband.)
She must be a very strong woman, and I wish her and her children the best possible outcome after such a terrible experience.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope they make a movie out of her story. She and her 8 kids could seriously need it. You are welcome Queenie.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He only got 9 years????? :nono: :nono: :nono:

And she is experiencing backlash from from Melbourne’s Congolese community for reporting Kalala to the police??? :nono: :nono: :nono:

Wow. There are some seriously deranged people that exist in this world. And shame on the Melbourne Judge and anyone else who was responsible for him only getting 9 years for ordering her hit. :knockout:

Thanks for sharing the story Gypsy. She is a very brave woman and I hope she remains safe and that her life goes more smoothly from here on out.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results