shape
carat
color
clarity

Wolf Designs Jewelry Boxes on Sale now

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been watching the Wolf site for sales, and so far, the jewelry box I wanted hasn't gone on sale. I was checking department stores this weekend and saw that Nordstrom had the one I wanted on sale as a price match, but they didn't have the color I wanted. So I searched until I found the other sale, and it was on Overstock.com! They have many Wolf jewelry boxes on sale for two more days. I thought maybe others might be interested. You have to click on a coupon either on the home page or at the top of the page to get the sale price. You may have to refresh your page. The regular Overstock price is much less than the price on the Wolf site already, but there is an additional discount. I think the discount has reduced by 1% each day. I got the medium Caroline in black leather for $177 plus tax and the retail on that box is $309 on the Wolf site. When I got my shipping confirmation, the box is being shipped directly from Wolf! So, always check Overstock when you are looking at Wold boxes! They are decent quality but expensive, so it is great to buy them at this kind of discount!

Thought I'd add my other favorite jewelry storage...Stackers from The Container Store. I only use the classic standard premium lidded box. For example, I have one for my pearl jewelry which I rarely wear so I prefer to not keep it in my regular jewelry box of my often worn pieces. I will also use one of these for my VCA in yellow gold, and one of these for VCA in white gold. These are on sale now, also.

This is like the one I have on top with the lid:

Last edited:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good heads up! Myself, I’ve had the lowest prices show up for me on amazon. But I’m in Canada.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good heads up! Myself, I’ve had the lowest prices show up for me on amazon. But I’m in Canada.

I had similar prices on Amazon, but Overstock had more options overall. Prices change a lot!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another thing I use is a cuff link box for my earrings so I can separate them from each other. Here is a good earring (and ring) box on Overstock and I think Amazon has similar ones:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another thing I use is a cuff link box for my earrings so I can separate them from each other. Here is a good earring (and ring) box on Overstock and I think Amazon has similar ones:

Thank you for posting this. How does the quality compare to Wolf? I use a Wolf cufflink box for my earrings. I was thinking of getting another but the one I have is no longer available.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've never developed an appreciation for jewelry boxes. I don't like sorting through little compartments and pulling out multiple drawers to find stuff and i think they take up a lot of space. I dedicate 2 large dresser drawers to jewelry trays where everything is easy to find. I use ring trays for rings, earrings, and solid bracelets and flat trays for everything else.

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 7.37.23 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 7.35.59 PM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like keeping my earrings in small ring boxes in the safe and that way each pair is separate and no chance of getting damaged or tangled and the boxes are small enough to be efficient re space.

mrsboxblue.jpg

earringsinbluebox.jpg.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 5.01.44 AM.png

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just find that when I have things put away safely that I tend never to wear them! That's why I want my most often used pieces to be accessible in one box, but it's still portable so it can be hidden when needed. I wish I could just have it all handy in drawers, but since I only insure a couple of things, I cannot have it all that accessible.

Thank you for posting this. How does the quality compare to Wolf? I use a Wolf cufflink box for my earrings. I was thinking of getting another but the one I have is no longer available.

That earring box is not real leather. But I think the quality of their leather boxes are about the same as Wolf. I have had a couple of small ones which I gave to my daughter. I also use a cufflink box from Stackers for earrings. I like the quantity that the Bey Berk one holds, though, as I only put one earring in each square and not a pair.

sds061

Rough_Rock
The wolf website has 35% sitewide!

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My youngest son just bought a watch box and he told me he got a fantastic deal, I was looking at it earlier and realized it’s a Wolf 5CAC8513-45CC-4336-A6AD-52A23408A2C8.jpeg

Buttercookies

Brilliant_Rock
resurrecting this thread to ask @diamondseeker2006
Did you find the purchase of Wolf boxes from Overstock legit? I'm in the process of looking for one and know nothing of Overstock.com

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
resurrecting this thread to ask @diamondseeker2006
Did you find the purchase of Wolf boxes from Overstock legit? I'm in the process of looking for one and know nothing of Overstock.com

Yes! I ordered from Overstock, but my box came directly from Wolf and definitely was new and not a returned item!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like I never posted the box I bought on this thread. It is called the Caroline (medium) and I have been very pleased with it. Just always watch for sales on the Wolf site or on Overstock, where I got this one. This size and color is currently out of stock.

Jewelry Box 1.jpg

Jewelry Box 2.jpg

I will add that their cufflink boxes are excellent for earrings, also!

Last edited:

rocks

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve had great success with overstock, though I bought my wolf jewelry boxes directly from the wolf website.

MillieLou

Brilliant_Rock
@diamondseeker2006 your collection is absolutely beautiful! Have you done / would you consider doing a "show me your collection" thread where you talk us through your pieces? :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results