shape
carat
color
clarity

with rosepetals falling from the ceiling...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

spencer3JR

Rough_Rock
It was valentine''s day last year (2001). The time had come to exchange presents, and I was told to go wait in the bedroom. Curious, but I went. I heard a *ding ding* noise. Later I found out that this was the sound of our camcorder being turned on. Then with my eyes covered, I was led into a the living room, where I felt something falling on me, and the ceiling fan blowing on me also. When I was instructed to open my eyes the glow of about 20 candles lit up the room. My fiance had put rose petals on the ceiling fan, and then turning it on low, gives the effect of rosepetals gently falling all over the room from above. It was truly magical. Of course after he got down on one knee and asked me to spend the rest of my life with him, I couldn''t say no. And we caught the whole thing on camera! We have planned on adding the tape of our engagement to the beginning of our Wedding video.

loveovermiles

Rough_Rock
wow...that is amazing. I've actually thought about doing that whole rose petal thing when I ask too. I thought it would make a mess, but be fun...and then I discovered that I'm not going to be able to ask anywhere with a fan the time I want to, so that idea fell threw. But that is so great that someone else did it, and it turned out great. congrats.

loveovermiles

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results