shape
carat
color
clarity

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy holiday season

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And a very happy and healthy New year!!!

May all your dreams come true and may you and your loved ones have a wonderful upcoming year. (((Hugs))).
:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:halo:

img_14139.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Holidays Everyone!!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Holidays Everyone.

DK :))

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI ya'll:

Best of the Season!

cheers--Sharon

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to everyone! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas to all!

I have just put my beautiful babies to bed with a Christmas story & a quick look on Santa Tracker. They are SO excited, bless them :love:

Lots of health to everyone for 2017!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for starting this Missy! I love the Calvin and Hobbes comic.

Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Boxing Day, Happy Holidays and Seasons Greetings to all the wonderful people of Pricescope!

No matter what your preferred greetings for the holidays know that I am sending you my best wishes for a wonderful time and for a happy, healthy and wonderful year in 2017. :wavey: :wavey:

Marcy

snoopy.jpeg

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
WISHING EVERYONE A MERRY AND BRIGHT HOLIDAY SEASON AND A FANTASTIC 2017.

I have personally gone from "bah humbug" to "jingle bells" in the last 48 hours, and I hope that anyone who is feeling low or stressed or unhappy gets a little holiday magic in thier lives today and tomorrow the way I have.

My husband already gave me my Christmas present and it is a wonderful one: we are keeping Harry as our own. He's just a magical little guy and we can't imagine parting with him.

Much love to all of you. I miss you very much.

The poster formerly known as Gypsy.

tmp_19016-images_2_-313163948.jpg

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay for Harry!! My smile for you just gets bigger!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Happy holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Festivus and warm seasons greetings everybody!! It's going to be 100 degrees today, BBQ feast time!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaylaR|1482614262|4109432 said:

I have personally gone from "bah humbug" to "jingle bells" in the last 48 hours, and I hope that anyone who is feeling low or stressed or unhappy gets a little holiday magic in thier lives today and tomorrow the way I have.

My husband already gave me my Christmas present and it is a wonderful one: we are keeping Harry as our own. He's just a magical little guy and we can't imagine parting with him.

Gypsy / LaylaR, I am so excited to get to keep Harry. What a wonderful Christmas gift! :wavey:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish everyone health and happiness 365 days a year! :wavey:

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1482618422|4109441 said:

Me too!

But today I send each of you an additional wish for a very Merry Christmas! :wavey:

merry_christmas.jpg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Harry is a lucky guy to be adopted by you, Gypsy! :))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Merry Christmas, Gyps. I am behind. I saw a thread about a "Harry", but haven't read it yet. I am glad you adopted him. I also didn't know you were now in the trade and had had to change your name/registration. I have some catching up to do.

Love you.

I wish everyone else on Pricescope a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Chanukah if he celebrates it, too (as I did in a separate thread). And, of course, a Happy New Year.

Hugs,
Deb :read:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
deleted

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1482618422|4109441 said:

+1 :wavey:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deb, I am so glad you popped in here. I've been thinking of you and hope you and your family are doing well. I know things have been very hectic for you the past few months. You are always such a bright spot. Hugs, Callie

Layla, Great News regarding Harry!!! You sounded so happy in your post. I'm glad things are looking up for you and John.

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
PS isn't letting me post on laptop for some reason, so I am on my phone. Thank you everyone, I wanted to post more personal messages to you though, so sorry about that.

I am happy. We've had some long overdue good news last few days and there is light on the horizon. So I am feeling such relief and just plain happy.

Harry is a love, we are lucky to have him.

Love to you all. You all kept me afloat in everyway this year. And I am blessed to have you in my life, and I know it.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaylaR|1482647773|4109489 said:
PS isn't letting me post on laptop for some reason, so I am on my phone. Thank you everyone, I wanted to post more personal messages to you though, so sorry about that.

I am happy. We've had some long overdue good news last few days and there is light on the horizon. So I am feeling such relief and just plain happy.

Harry is a love, we are lucky to have him.

Love to you all. You all kept me afloat in everyway this year. And I am blessed to have you in my life, and I know it.

Back at ya!
Great news about Harry!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas everyone...Happy Holidays to All!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Hope everyone is enjoying your special Holiday traditions with your family. :wavey:

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG Gypsy I just read that you're keeping Harry! :appl: :love:

Were you totally surprised or did you have an inkling your DH had fallen in love? ::)

Happy Holidays everyone! :wavey:

Q

Queenie60

This is the best thing I have received for Christmas! So glad that Harry will stay with you! Happy holiday's to you and your family Gypsy.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Holidays to all PSers!... :wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As always, hope everyone here at PS had a wonderful holiday and that 2017 is a fabulous year!

Gypsy, so good to hear your news and that life is looking up in general for you. That is simply fabulous!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to say how thrilled I am dear Layla that you and John are adopting sweet darling Harry as your own and that you are doing so well. Truly the best holiday news. :appl: :appl: :appl:

And as you know but not sure everyone else does all 3 kitties that were rescued by a PSer (who no longer posts and shall remain anonymous) are doing amazingly well in their new home. They are safe, happy together and well loved.
Yay for so much happy holiday news and so glad PSers share with each other.

If it wasn't for PS Theo, Yoshi and Zeke might not have had this happy ending and same goes for Harry.
THANK YOU Pricescope and Pricescopers. Sending big hugs and lots of good wishes your way for the best 2017 ever. Filled with health, happiness and lots of furbaby love. And some bling too hopefully. :halo:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Holidays !!!

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Belated but here is a video for ypur enjoyment:. **Edited by moderator,no personal videos for everyone's safety**

:wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results