shape
carat
color
clarity

Wish List 2007

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I did a search and couldn''t find that anyone had started a thread yet so here goes:

My list for 2007

1. Lexus rx 350
2. porcelain veneers
3. Ebel beluga tonneau, diamonds all around the case
4. diamond pendant (carried over from 2005 & 2006 cause I can''t make up mind about a design)
5. Balenciaga handbag, probably the city dunno for sure yet(damn you Mara
2.gif
)
6. Prada, the antik deerskin drawstring bag

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
In no particular order:

1) Kate Spade planner
2) Tiffany Lucida 3mm plain wedding band
3) Kate Spade sunglasses
4) Grey''s anatomy Vol 1&2 cd''s
2.gif

5) Bezel set diamond earrings (ala wallermama''s)
6) Circle of Life diamond pendant, but much smaller than what I''ve been seeing. More the size of a dime.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol matata well one expensive handbag enabled purchase (lv bosphore!!) deserves another right?
31.gif

hmm hadn''t really given TOO much thought to it yet but so far...things i have been thinking about or researching already:

1- blue mini cooper
2- 5 stone dby-style necklace with 15 pointers
3- a spring b-bag...not sure what color or style just yet tho i am leaning towards a periwinkle city or twiggy
4- caramel or camel-ish first b-bag
5- .75ct solitaire pendant
6- chaise lounge/chair for downstairs living room next to the french doors (naps in the sun!!)
7- trip to london, scotland and ireland (been talking about it forever)
8- trip to hawaii and back to tahiti for our 3 year anniversary (hoping this won''t conflict with europe cuz we definitely want to do this one!!)

that''s about it so far. i''m pretty sure that #1, #3 or #4, and one of the trips will be a GO. other than that we''ll see how things pan out!
5.gif
gosh i can''t believe 2007 is just around the corner. this year went by sooo fast!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
1. Volvo S40 sports edition
2. 2nd band that matches my wedding ring
3. Decorations, art etc., for our new house (we have to wait for DH''s old house to sell before I can start spending any money making our house a home)
4. Yard landscaped

#s 2, 3, and 4 are definites. #1 might have to wait another year or two.

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
1. A pony! <--- This makes my list every year, ever since I was little. Still waiting, Santa...
2. New SSG riding gloves
3. Teacher resource books
4. A Pontiac Solstice (cute, fast, and cheap - kind of like me!
9.gif
)
5. Diamonds, OF COURSE - a solitaire pendant or drop earrings
6. BE Shake Your Tailfeather makeup kit
7. A new watch

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
1. upgrade my 2.5 stone to a 3.0 or 3.5 stone.
2. diamond wedding band
3. diamond studs
4. tennis bracelet

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
1. PS3 (already got the Nintendo wii.. that boxing game is a GREAT workout!!)
2. 1ct pear diamond pendant.
3. matching pear dangling earrings.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
1) to finally chose a setting for my diamond
2) to get a wedding band
3) if wedding band isn't a shared prong eternity band, then shared prong eternity band..
4) to find a caramel 05 b-bag
5) go back to chicago
6) michael beaudry from pearlmans deals section..(if we won the lotto)..linky

067PO13.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, this is really a list for more than 2007 (more like 5 years worth) but anyway...

1. diamond studs if I don't get them before the end of 2006, which should happen
2. a perfect natural cushion blue Ceylon sapphire in some gorgeous setting..maybe Maytal or Leon
3. a Beaudry-like setting with square halo with yg and yellow melee and yellow diamond in the center, platinum engraved shank (made by Maytal who worked for beaudry)
4. shared prong eternity band to wear alone
5. some Tiffany pieces from SP
6. eventually..a watch like Ebel or Concord with diamonds

(This obviously is just a jewelry list...I'm not mentioning any personal things like what I'd want to hope for regarding people, jobs, life, etc.)

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
1. Pear drops for my studs, about three carats each

2. A very nice diamond necklace for dressy times

3. A Cartier evening watch, white gold and diamonds, or a Franck Mueller watch

4. Rose gold Rolex, mid size, smooth bezel, with pink gold face, for everyday

5. Hermes Birkin in Gold (camel) with palladium hardware

6. A line bracelet of emerald cut diamonds

E B

Ideal_Rock
1. A college degree (June, yay!)

2. A platinum wedding band

3. ~.30ct ideal cut round diamond pendant in a WG or plat. bezel setting

That''s about it. Of course, I want a cute, cozy 3 bedroom craftsman with a yard, but I should save that for, oh, Wish List 2009-2010.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In no particular order:

1. A loving, responsible Saturday night babysitter who my kids adore so that DH and I can get out of the house once in awhile.
2. A gourmet chef''s kitchen and remodeled powder room....if we can find a reputable general contractor, that is.
20.gif
(why don''t contractors ever return calls???)
3. Some kind of antique ring, with an OEC or rose cut diamond.
4. A Balenciaga Twiggy bag, in some sort of green shade. Magenta or rouge vif would be just fine, too.
9.gif

5. New lighting fixtures in the bedrooms and recessed lighting in the living room.

Kind of a pie-in-the-sky list but it doesn''t hurt to dream.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
pawn shops / estate finds/ salvation army finds/ rehabilitated jewelry /unwanted jewelry/ebay/mad money
I want a used marquise 1-2 ct stone. i will know it when I see it.
I want a cape colored 2 ct heart or old cut for a pendant
i want an old cut in a square blocky-prong faded white gold ring setting. (illusion setting)
a yellow gold (mormon) traditional CTR ring size 9 or pendant(done)
largish estate diamond cluster pendant with good melee
something from blufoxx creations (ebay).
dangly ruby earrings in yg
dangly citrine earrings in yg
a sapphire "wrap" for my tiny solitaire

from stores:
zales endless diamonds 1.5 carat cluster pendant in yg (next year's layaway)
mikimoto dangly akoya pearl earrings

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
1. Tiffany knife-edge band to go with my classic Tiffany ring.
2. LV lock-it.
3. Re-set my 0.55c ring to a dby-style necklace.
4. Re-set my 5 stone band with 0.75 tcw to a dby-style bracelet.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Since I got an upgrade and new studs this year, I'm totally content. I really only want one thing, a new front yard. We have a double lot, so that's no small order. We also have a water main running the length of it, which they just recently replaced. That means I have a two and a half foot wide trench (that now has dirt piled 2 feet high over it, lovely) running the entire length of my yard. They also cut through my sidewalk and took out a small section. While they SAY they have to make it at least as nice as they found it, I'm skeptical. I'd really like to resod the whole thing, and get a new sidewalk, as there's no way on God's green earth they will get the new part to match the old, but we're talking major bucks here.
40.gif

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Okay, here goes-

-sell my house b/f we have to close on the new house
-sell my house even if we have already closed on the new house
-buy the new house and move in first week of January
-get the LV damier speedy
-get a nice rose gold with diamond pendant, don''t know what style
-buy a new car- would love the Acura MDX, then the Toyota 4 Runner, then the Honda Pilot, but will take a Toyota Camry or similar

That''s it.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/25/2006 5:06:43 PM
Author:Matata
5. Balenciaga handbag, probably the city dunno for sure yet(damn you Mara
2.gif
)

DITTO!
2.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Not sure if these are "dream" wish lists, but here is my list:

1. Tiffany .10 platinum diamond necklace by EP
2. Marc Jacobs Black Flats
3. Burberry Wallet to match my bag
4. Salt Jeans
5. Maltese or Westie (which won't happen this Christmas)...or a bunny...
6. Grey's DVD
7. POC II DVD
8. Superman Returns DVD
9. New digital camera (for ring pics
36.gif
)

jfo

Brilliant_Rock

Ooh, this is fun.

Well, 2006 has been a very good year, so I''m not wishing for *too* much in 2007. I just received a brand new Tag Heuer Aquaracer with MOP face yesterday as a very belated (5 months!) birthday gift from my husband. And I just ordered a Tiffany Lucida 3 mm plain platinum band from Signed Pieces yesterday morning (february2003bride--you and I have such similar tastes!!!
2.gif
). By the way, there still is one available in a size 5...

1) diamond stud earrings in white gold martini setting... anywhere between .60 tcw and 1 tcw. I''ll let my husband help decide the budget although I have pretty decent sized ear lobes!
2) New car -- would LOVE a Volvo S60 or Volvo XC90.
3) New job
4) a princess-cut sapphire and diamond channel band

#1 and #3 will definitely happen. #2 and #4.... we''ll see!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Since 2006 brought me an e-ring, it will be hard to top that!! But I can always dream...
2.gif

1) A loving, deserving, wonderful boyfriend for my single best friend
2) A New Year''s trip to St. John with the fam (currently the odds are looking pretty good... fingers crossed!)
3) A wedding band that works with my e-ring (not easy to find, so far!)... probably from Signed Pieces
4) A house in the ''burbs! (I love the city, but we''re ready for some space... and FI desperately wants a grill
10.gif
)
5) A full-time job I genuinely enjoy, post-graduation in August... fingers REALLY crossed for that one!

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
1) Upgrade to a 3-4ct. anything! But I lean towards Beaudry looks

2) Reset my original ER .96ct Pear into a pendant

3) Paint the entire interior of house, but I can''t deal with someone being in my house for 3 weeks!

4) Replace every ceiling fan, all cabinet hardware and all faucets. Just replaced every door knob to the tune of $3,200.00

5) 1ct ideal cut RB 15 inch pendant, 3 prong martini setting

6) go back to Paris, without kids in tow

7) find an oriental rug for my master bedroom, under $5,000

8) hire a housekeeper that is thorough every time, not just the first few visits

9) for my kids to be happy

10) for my hubbies company to prosper (so I can have all the things I want !)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Let''s see . . .

1. Either a 3 to 3.5 carat diamond eternity band to wear on my right hand OR a one carat diamond in a halo pendant setting (can''t make up my mind).

2. Remodel our master bathroom.

3. Take another big trip if we can ever decide where we want to go in 2007.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
These are really fun lists...its actually cool to think about what I want over the next year all together in one place, and see everyone else''s lists as well. Its an interesting reflection of where everyone is in life. Anyway, here''s mine (more of a wishlist for 2007 than just the holiday season):

1. the perfect duplex for DH and I plus my mom, where we can all have our privacy but we can be there when/if she needs us

2. a new job for my DH that makes him happier than his current job (he wants to transition from software engineering to finance/business) but still pays well w/ good benefits, preferably pays well enough that we can move up our timeline for getting him the Porsche he''s been lusting after since we graduated from college

3. a lab project that''s actually generating results for me so I can start to see "the light at the end of the tunnel" in my PhD

4. a new setting to replace my broken e-ring setting (3-stone maybe? must go try things on to decide...)

5. a nice rescue dog for me and DH, and one for my mom (maybe an Aussie mix for us, and a lab or similar for her)

6. wonderful proposals (and nice e-rings
31.gif
) for the LIW amongst my group of female friends (at least 3 that I can think of)

somehow it seems like a lot to ask for when its all together, but I think somehow that most of it can happen
1.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Well, I got my e-ring in 2006 so I''m not asking for anything on the jewellery front in 2007! But I would like:

1. To not have such a hard time in school.

2. For my sister to meet someone nice who''ll really like her and not string her along and then change his mind.

3. For my brother to realize that it''s better to be single than to have crappy relationships.

4. For my future in-laws to realize that they''re hurting their children.

5. For my mother to be healthy again.

6. A nice two-bedroom apartment for me and FI next July.

7. An internship for the summer.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
1. Get daughter graduated from private school and into the college of her dreams (both big accomplishments for us)
2. 3ctw tennis bracelet
3. hot tub and screened in porch
4. a year of quiet middle ground with no highs and lows or chrises for career and health. A vanilla yr would be fine with me.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Randomly ..

* Amy Sederis book "I Like You: Entertaining Under The Influence"
* Fun, silly, frilly apron from Anthropologie
* Hanae Mori "Butterfly" cologne
* Lightweight, figure-hugging, sporty down jacket
* Our super 8 wedding film developed/transfered
* Some wedding pix printed & framed
* More clients/more projects/more $$$
* Upstairs shower re-tiled
* Replace bedroom window & related wall repair
* That our boiler makes it through another winter!
* Honeymoon trip to Greece or somewhere else jazzy that neither of us have already visted

ETA: heh ... almost made it out "clean"... but, okay dammmsit... this too.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
1) Wedding rings for both of us that are attractive, comfortable, and not boring.

2) A gift from my fi of a white or rose gold pendant in either a heart, flower, or sea-life motif. (too bad fi isn''t pyschic!)

3) Being able to play World of Warcraft again.

4) New bed and bed frame with matching bedside tables

5) New sofa

6) New, bigger, flatter TV to play the Wii on.

7) Selling fi''s house quickly and painlessly for a decent price.

8a) Miracle turns Fi''s workplace back into the thriving pure research center it used to be, doubles the budget, and evaporates 80% of the managers.

8b) Fi getting new job that makes him happy rather than giving him an ulcer

9b) Having to move far, far away from my parents for fi''s new job. (to someplace with sushi and a good computer science program that my fi isn''t a faculty member of.)

10b) Selling my house quickly and for more money than I bought it for. (local housing market flatlined)

11b) Someone giving us a wedding present of movers to pack our house.

12b) Finding great house with views and privacy in new location for half my house''s selling price.

What I might actually get this year: 1, 4, 6, and hopefully 7.

mtrb

Shiny_Rock
1) HoMedics Therapist Select Shiatsu Massaging Cushion SBM-300(this is like having a massage therapist living with you...lol)

2) New high end leather office chair

3) TEAC Turntable DCD-6300 Compact Stereo system - to play my old record collection.

4) A trip somewhere tropical. I already have done Hawaii, and the Bahamas.. someplace new. Any suggestions?

5) To get my wife pregnant and have a healthy baby.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I "wish" for:

1) health for my increasingly frail FIL

2) miracle cure for my youngest sisters FIL who was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer

Sharon

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll wish that for you too Canuk-gal.

As for myself...I don''t really want much. But there are a few of things I''d like:

- small diamond studs (I think my earholes are closing!)

- a honeymoon! I''d love to go back to Croatia, but we have slotted that for 2008, as back in 2003 we said if we were still single, we would meet again there. Who knew we would not only be attached, but to each other?

- a house this year, so we can return the generosity to so many that invited us into their homes and entertained.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results