shape
carat
color
clarity

Wish List 2007

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
So far the only thing on my list is a mini B-bag in brown. I just honestly can''t think of much. I want to get a bunch of stuff for the house in 2007 but we don''t have anything picked out yet.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
1. For my mom''s health to improve.

2. New king size bed and mattress to replace our queen.

3. Hardwood floor in master bedrooom.

4. Finally finish our basement.

5. Some sort of scenic trip out west comparable to our Sedona trip this year. (will be hard to top Sedona-we loved it!)

6. Ruby or Sapphire right hand ring. (probably not going to happen since 2006 was quite a jewelry year)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
1.gif

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
fun fun although I may get carried away...

1. new watch: Cartier Francaise (realistic under $6k) and Patek 24 (dream watch under $25k)
2. Chanel Bowler purse
3. new bedroom furniture
4. Nintendo Wii
5. a whole new wardrobe?
31.gif

6. diamond stud earrings
7. some miracle genie who will cover the cost of our wedding
9.gif

8. " who will cover the cost of the honeymoon (two weeks in south of France and Amalfi Coast)

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
1. Health and happiness for our family and friends
2. For our upcoming real estate transactions to be as painless as possible
3. To lose the last 20 pounds
4. To find a job I truly love
5. OK, on to the material items - RB diamond studs and pendent - in plat bezel or in martini settings!

Item 5 is very much dependent on items 2 and 4!

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 12:42:46 AM
Author: diamondlove
fun fun although I may get carried away...

4. Nintendo Wii

We love our Wii
30.gif
Everyone should have a Wii!
Although it is a bit hard on the furnishings. I came down this morning to an oddly bare living room table and an email saying '' wii tennis + beer on the table = bad idea. ''
31.gif

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
1. The perfect man for my sister
2. Trip to climb to Everest Base Camp
3. Good health for family and friends
4. Lots of skydives with friends for my husband and I

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, since this list has morphed to become both material AND abstract.....

I wish for good health and happiness for my children.
I wish my Mom''s condition would stabilize.
I hope my Mom''s spirits can be as positive as possible given the circumstances
I wish my Dad''s job would lighten up so he can slow down and also be more attentive to my Mom.
I wish for at least 2 trips to go visit my Mom next year.
I hope my DH has a better year at work.

widget

Ideal_Rock
A new handbag!! (No small thanks to PSer bag ladies...)

widget

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
I interpreted the thread as a material wish list hence no abstract or else it would''ve been too long.
3.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 11:47:28 AM
I interpreted the thread as a material wish list hence no abstract or else it would''ve been too long.
3.gif
Me too Diamondlove, my wish list is all about material greed!
2.gif
That doesn''t mean that I don''t wish for world peace and for happiness and good health for everyone though!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 12:50:34 PM
Author: Sundial
I interpreted the thread as a material wish list hence no abstract or else it would've been too long.
3.gif
2.gif
That doesn't mean that I don't wish for world peace and for happiness and good health for everyone though!!!
HA! Everyone gets to play their own way! That's the beauty of the "game"! It's fun to where people's minds are/lives are/how people choose to portray themselves!

We ALL do it!

My first instinct was to make a CRAZILY over-the-top (for me) wish list but I realized it could be perceived as mocking people who genuninely wish for very luxe items. And I don't wanna ___ on anyone's parade!
9.gif

If it morphs into a "who is more altruistic" contest *shrug* ... whaddya gonna do?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

A wish is a wish is a wish.
12.gif

cheers--Sharon
1.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
3.gif
hehe me too.

other than material items...i wish for peace, love, happiness, health, and prosperity for all in the world!!
5.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

3.gif
2.gif
That doesn''t mean that I don''t wish for world peace and for happiness and good health for everyone though!!!
Absolutely...I assume most of us have more important things to hope for...but I assumed this was a jewelry and other material item wish list!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Hmmmm...let''s see....on my wish list for 2007:

1) a new pair of Prada sunglasses (that I recently saw and fell in love with)
2) a new bag - chocolate or black (not sure which designer yet)
3) a diamond pendant of some sort (nothing too dainty for moi)
4) a diamond bracelet
5) a spess and a tsavorite

nejarb

Shiny_Rock
I just want the puppy in hlmr''s avitar.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 6:52:07 PM
Author: nejarb
I just want the puppy in hlmr''s avitar.
LOLOLOL - My brown baby is six years old but he still looks and acts like a puppy!

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 3:12:13 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006

I interpreted the thread as a material wish list hence no abstract or else it would've been too long.
3.gif
2.gif
That doesn't mean that I don't wish for world peace and for happiness and good health for everyone though!!!
Absolutely...I assume most of us have more important things to hope for...but I assumed this was a jewelry and other material item wish list!
Hehe... tack me on the list for health and world peace and all that!!
9.gif
My interpretation was just "specific" wishes, material or otherwise. But given that my current job is a non-paying internship and 2007 is already bringing me a 250-guest wedding courtesy of our lovely parents, my material wish list is pretty limited... so ask me again for 2008!
2.gif

diamondlove

Shiny_Rock
hlmr, your dog is adorable! is he a miniature poodle?

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 7:50:41 PM
hlmr, your dog is adorable! is he a miniature poodle?
Thanks! He is right in between sizes - too big to be a toy and too small to be a miniature - he weighs 12-13 pounds.

jenniegirlm

Shiny_Rock
I''d like to wish for more material things this 2007 but as you''ll see on my wsih list items we will be financially constrained next year! I can already feel it (ugh)!

1. Bay Area/SF trip to visit DH''s family
2. East Coast trip (NYC/CT/Boston) to visit my family
3. To sell my husband''s sportscar from his teenage years (before it dies on us) and get me a 2007 VW Touareg (DH can have my car.
3.gif
)
3. To ace the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT)
4. To be granted interviews by my top choice medical schools - could end up doubling as sightseeing trips
5. To get accepted into medical school ($150K debt, here we come!)

Applying to medical school and paying for flights/hotels for possible interview invites gets really expensive. Oh yeah, I still have to pay Kaplan $1700 for the review class I''m taking with them.
40.gif

I guess I will be resingning myself to some nice Swarovski jewelry this year. No diamonds in 2007 for me.
8.gif
ALTHOUGH I have been hinting at my husband for a diamond pendant, if/when I get accepted.
2.gif

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
1) 1.5 cttw ACA diamond stud earrings from WF. I want these baaaad! Hopefully Christmas or V-day.

2) Our lease is up this year so I want a 2008 Ford Thunderbird. This is not realistic with two big dogs though so I will have to get some kind of SUV. I would love a Hummer H3 or a Jeep Commander.

3) A house of our own. I want to find the perfect lot in the country and build our dream house. This is also a good possibilty for this coming year
36.gif

4) A watch with diamonds. Perhaps an Accutron.

5) Lastly, I would love a European warmblood dressage horse. Have had my eye on this beauty. http://www.equine.com/Horses/ad_details.aspx?lid=363082&search_id=7f8dbc1d-9520-45f1-8b40-050102a4c8d7&p=2 At $90,000, this is NOT going to happen
8.gif
But I can dream.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
1. Organization. Of my house, files, closets, garage, drawers and cupboards....but most importantly, my brain. To attack the playroom and sort the toys. Which may require nuclear bombs.

2. A puppy. Specifically, a little red and white girl pembroke corgi from a litter that I am waiting to hear if we will be deemed worthy to adopt from. I''ll know around Christmas. Because being home in a small city house with three little kids is just *so* easy and quiet that I need to add a puppy to liven things up...sigh. I''m a glutton for punishment.

3. Self time. Time to recharge so I am not tired and grumpy all of the time. Time for yoga, working out, whatever.

4. Nothing blingy! Last year I got plenty. I tried to pick everyday things and they are, so now there is no room for more. Except that necklace that Deco linked to....
18.gif
Or maybe a really well cut colored gem to put in a ring. Or a colored stone ring from Union Street Goldsmith here in SF.

5. I''d like a band of contruction fairies to come replace the rotting deck on our two flat building. Overnight, of course. And for free. And they can also leave a professional range and range hood in our kitchen to replace our cranky kenmore.

6. Sigh....a handbag. Pricescope theme 2007. No big need for something fancy...just something perfect for me.

7. Yoga clothes. Unlimited fresh yoga pants and tops that magically make my tummy and butt look smooth and my wingfat/backfat/underarmfat mysteriously disappear.

8. Painless waxing magic potion. I kicked my nice waxing gal in the groin yesterday during that brazilian bikini wax as some sort of crazy "ouch" reflex.

9. To be the mother and wife and friend that I know I have the potential to be.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Oooooohhh Now I really wish my fi was pyschic!

Have you guys checked out this adorable Tiffany pendant? "Elsa Peretti® Gemstone Open Heart" A while ago my fi gave me a cute heart pendant made of wood, but the chain and bail are this evil grey color now. I want to wear it but... that''s why I''m hoping my fi will give me a replacement necklace that''s made out of a real precious metal.
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really want the house we are bidding on in Nantucket. The PS fairy is better than Santa in my book!!! LOL!!!
31.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another fun thread! Yay!

Well, if i have to narrow it down:

1. a potty-trained puppy (we''re working on it, sigh.) She''s awfully cute, though!

2. an EC emerald RHR (Dh is not very happy about this, but my 30th is in May and I''ve given him ample warning since 2.5 yrs. ago, lol!)

3. a 2007 Volvo S60--I don''t feel safe in my current new SUV and DH''s company is willing to buy it out for his next company car...

4. the trip DH''s been wanting to take to Europe, specifically Amsterdam, with a guy friend...trips for him always mean bling for moi!

5. new kitchen

6. new bathroom

7. a most happy and prosperous year for my friends here on PS and in RL!
16.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hehehe, I just looked at the 2006 jewellery wishlist thread, and all I could babble on about wanting was a 3ct diamond tennis bracelet... which I got!! Yay
36.gif
I think my 2007 wishlist is a bit further out of reach:

1. Driveway for new house (circular to cover entire front yard, black concrete
27.gif
)

2. Cream roman blinds throughout the whole house

3. For a big bundle of money to drop out of the sky to pay for our wedding
37.gif

4. RAIN!!! We''ve been in a drought for months

5. A new Mazda 6

6. Timber bookcase, entertainment unit and new lounge suite

7. Circle of Life diamond necklace - not a big one, maybe just aboot .40ctw or so

2007 is going to be an expensive year
20.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
1. Two healthy baby twin girls for my sister expecting Feb-ish
2. My father to keep on kicking his cancer
3. Diamond by the yard earrings (3 drop) from Tiffany for my wedding day- yeaaah right!
4. Diamond pendant 0.25cts - pretty please!
5. Money for our upcoming wedding
6. Time to organize our condo
7. Time to organize our office
8. My friends and family to come to my wedding from South Africa
9. A Geddy Lee Base for my monkey man.
10. My doggy to be healthy and happy!
11. To drop 30pounds before Oct.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results