shape
carat
color
clarity

Winter English Tudor Wedding

Akalahab

Shiny_Rock
Can you believe that this beautiful venue was 1000 pounds for the entire day and included the MC, set up staff, and caterers? (And the conversion rate at the time was 1.2 thanks to Brexit) Bowland lamb shank and Vegeterian pie for "breakfast." 2 photographers were 1600 pounds and included a prewedding shoot and album. Flowers were 1200 pounds and the cake was 250 pounds. I ended up doing my own makeup b/c I couldn't trust an MUA far enough in advance as we arrived in the UK only a few days before our wedding. Planning a destination wedding was tough (we chose UK to accomodate hubby's family with babies and old) not being able see anything in person but it all worked out pretty well! The only DIY I did was the fake calligraphy on the placecards on the baubles. Music was free b/c my stepfather is a also a professional cellist (a violin shop in Blackpool loaned him a cello for free) and my sister also dabbles in a lot of musical instruments and brought along her ukelele.

thanks (1 of 1).jpg PS-149 (gareth doe's conflicted copy 2016-12-30).jpg PS-292 (3).jpg SP  178.jpg SP  140.jpg PS-81.jpg PS-301.jpg SP  153.jpg SP  460.jpg SP  451.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, what a stunning venue... and gown... and flowers! I'm glad that it all went smoothly for you!

Akalahab

Shiny_Rock
The cake and topper - I have a violin and he has backpacking gear.

SP  415.jpg

SP  412.jpg

Akalahab

Shiny_Rock
Oh my, what a stunning venue... and gown... and flowers! I'm glad that it all went smoothly for you!
Thank you! It really was a beautiful day.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful indeed!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results