shape
carat
color
clarity

Wink in Chile

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures, Wink. I can''t get over the colors there. That water is amazing! How cold is it?

Paul-Antwerp

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey Wink,

When are you returning to work?

I have so many exciting new projects, that I first need to share with the dealers, and I am awaiting your return home. So hurry up.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Coming back to work I leave in an hour for the airport, just came in town for a quick email to you all. I have missed you all and wish I could have checked in more often, but there are so few hours to the day and so much to do here... I will be home in about 27 hours from now, but you can be sure jumping on the net will NOT be the first thing I do when I get home, something to do with talking to my lovely lady and maybe a nap, and if things work out maybe the Super Bowl will get seen on the Tivo somewhere along the line...

As for the tempurature, most days it was about 50 at night, great for sleeping if you leave the windows open and it got up to about 85, although one day it got quite hot and went all the way up to about 90...

The water varies from river to river but I am guessing most of the water we were in was in the 60 - 65 degree range, chilly but not overly cold, a couple of the rivers had to be closer to 50.

It has been a wonderful trip and I have many more pictures, but I will send them from a high speed hookup at home that will not take me four or five minutes per picture, it is just too long.

Yesterday was especially wonderful, my friend the balloon clown asked me if he could give me a balloon making lesson and we spent three hours together yesterday morning. my favorite is a huge hat that uses nine ballons that has two doves kissing inside the hat. I hope that picture turns out!

By for now!

Wink
Wink

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Paul,

Nice to know you miss me...

Looking forward to talking and emailing you in a couple of days! I will be in the office on Monday.

Wink

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results