shape
carat
color
clarity

Winery Wedding in NJ

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bliss123

Rough_Rock
My fiance and I looked at a bunch of wineries in NJ and we loved all of them!! (four sisters, cream ridge, hopewell valley, they were all great!) but A WARNING!!! do NOT go to silver decoy winery in east windsor, nj. We went this past saturday talked to one of the co-owners. who told us to email his brother who is in charge of events planning for recommendations on tent/chair/table rentals and the exact facility fee. We were left with very rude emails from him telling us that we have the internet and that the winery is not a wedding planning service. and how renting tables and chairs are easy but securing the grounds and tent is the hard part and when asked to explain that, he wrote no need to explain, you lost your chance to rent silver decoy winery. And when I tried to call the winery, once he found out who i was, he was very nasty to me. And hung up on me!!! so when choosing a winery place, please be aware of the customer service that goes on at silver decoy winery!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results