shape
carat
color
clarity

William Hung From American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
I was not sure where to post this... last night he did a little concert at my local mall. For those who are not familiar he was the guy that sang ''She bangs'' by Ricky Martin at his audition and Simon let him have it. He''s somewhat of a celeb now miling his 15 min. I went with my dad and my sis because we thought it would be funny and to our shock and dismay there were about 2,000 people there to see him. Apparently he has quite a following. lol He is so funny. He has a security team that resembled the Secret Service. He only sang two songs which was kind of a relief to me because I was getting a little claustro in the sea of people. I could not see him very well either. Here is the link to his site... lol

William Hung

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
Hey I guess no one cares about William Hung... lol I just found out that there was actually 5,000 people there.
6.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
I have only heard of him until I just clicked on your link to see his performance on AI. 3rd season and only now are my family and I getting into it.

He's cute!

derekinla

Shiny_Rock

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
Go Willy!!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
LJ..my only question is...was he actually any good when he sang or did he sound like he did on the AI audition? Very curious phenomenon!

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
He sounded just like he did on his audition. He definitely can not sing at all. On his CD it sounds like they put some sort of effect on his voice to help him out. I did not buy it but I heard some of it on his website. I think people just find him comical and endearing and that is his overall appeal. At least for us it was. I certainly did not go there expecting to hear outstanding vocals. lol He's just funny to watch. You can tell he trys though. He's the one laughing now. All the way to the bank.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh... God bless his little tone deaf heart!

Honestly, it's refreshing to see some one NOT CARE about being the best or the worst and just doing things with gusto. So many people do their worst and want to still be the best, but this guys goes the other way...He does his best, MAY be pretty bad, but you REALLY have to applaud his pride and his effort!

GO WILL!!!
appl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results