shape
carat
color
clarity

Will you be watching the Royal Wedding?

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
I probably won't get up early to watch it live, but I'm sure I will see parts of it. I am really looking forward to seeing what her dress looks like.

titian23

Shiny_Rock
I live in a British overseas territory and there are lots of English expats here so one of the English pubs is opening up at 6.30 am for breakfast and mimosas to watch the wedding. I'm going to go with a couple of girlfriends to watch it before work :D

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I'm going to record it on tv so me and my sisters can watch it later. I want to see that dress!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
Hell yeah I am!

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
I'm taping it and watching it on Saturday---I cannot wait! I love her and know that whatever she has in her wedding will be the trend for the next 10 years! Let's recap this weekend!! :appl:

amc80

Ideal_Rock
I think it's on at 3am pacific time...so I'll DVR it.

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
I set up SO's dvr to record TLC's coverage of the wedding, and I may also set it up to record one of the main networks too.

snoopkat

Shiny_Rock
The coverage start at 6.30pm where I live, which is perfect! I'll be watching it with a glass of champers on hand:) Can't wait to see her dress!

kateydid05

Shiny_Rock
I'm on the east coast and I'll already be at work by then so I set the DVR for it. I'm not overly fascinated with the whole thing but I'm curious.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
there was a similar thread to this...

As for me, YES! Setting my alarm for 530am (EST), hope that's enough to catch her showing up-I really want to see it live as it's happening. I hear they are calling for rain though

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Got on the bus today, some lovely elderly ladies were talking about how excited they were to see her dress.
I personally thought they got married last week, so I'm definitely out of the loop. But nah, no interest. I don't have cable anywho.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wakingdreams53|1304017273|2907207 said:
Got on the bus today, some lovely elderly ladies were talking about how excited they were to see her dress.
I personally thought they got married last week, so I'm definitely out of the loop. But nah, no interest. I don't have cable anywho.

its on all of the major networks :)

INdmbLove

Shiny_Rock
I'm definitely interested in seeing her dress, but I'll catch the highlights when Im getting dressed in the morning

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Slg, I don't have TV at all lol. Well, i have a tv, its just not connected to anything, haha. That's what I meant.

I'm interested in her dress, but I'm 2000% certain there will be a million articles written on it 5 minutes later.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wakingdreams53|1304035506|2907479 said:
Slg, I don't have TV at all lol. Well, i have a tv, its just not connected to anything, haha. That's what I meant.

I'm interested in her dress, but I'm 2000% certain there will be a million articles written on it 5 minutes later.

oh, ok. makes sense :) although I think they are also broadcasting online

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock

shootingstar

Rough_Rock
Since I live in the UK, I won't be able to avoid it :lol: But yeah, of course I'll be watching! Want to see the dress, especially... There are celebrations all over the country in every pub, even street parties! They already started celebrating tonight! lol

Diamond.Lover

Rough_Rock
I wont say no but I seriously doubt it. I truly couldn't care less about this wedding or any of the royals, anywhere. I'm happy for them but, perhaps it's my insane need for privacy, I feel weddings should be private.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow...I might be part of the select few who isn't going to watch (or care
My mother watched Lady Di and Charles marry many years ago...that along with my soap opera interest, died a few years after when I went to school. I wish the royal family the best. That is all! :wavey: :appl:

Seattle SC

Shiny_Rock
Definately didn't stay up to watch the ceremony but I did pull up pictures this morning just to see what Kate looked like. I'm so sad that her dress is going to be the new trend though! :knockout: I really, really wasn't feeling it. Am I the only one that thought she should have made a wardrobe change with her sister?

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
I did and I absolutely loved her dress and earrings !!!! :love: :love: She looked very elegant :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results