shape
carat
color
clarity

Wifey2b isn''t feeling well....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please say a prayer for her. Storm said she is better than last night but still not well. Hugs wifey2b, I hope you are feeling better soon. I''m sending prayers your way!!! Lisa

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Y''all are in my thoughts. Get well soon.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goodness! I am so sorry! I really wish those two could be together...ya know...in sickness and in health, and all of that! Praying for you, wifey2b!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Big hugs outgoing Wifey2B! Hope you feel better soon!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
We''re all thinking of you and sending positive vibes your way!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
lots of prayers your way.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh wow. Such bad luck for those two. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear that wifey2b is not feeling well. Maybe the stress of Storm''s surgery had an impact on her immune system. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon; we miss your giggles
35.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone...I''ll be finer than a frogs hair split 8 ways ;}
Been sleeping a lot today cuz I was up all night pretty much... I think I scared a lot of people but I will be fine...I have a lot of indigestion and so I end up with a lot of pain....but I will survive ;}
Thank you all for you concern and support.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll be thinking of you, feel better soon!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
W2B, I''ll send up a few prayers that the yucky feeling is a thing of memory soon.

shay

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Wishing you well, and hoping you''ll be feeling better soon.

Warm regards,

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m tuning in late. I hope you are much better soon!

Deb
34.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just saw this...hope you are feeling better soon wifey2b....

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
hope you feel better soon!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Feel better real soon and rest. You and storm need to be in the same country soon!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hope you get better soon W2B!!! Rest up!!!
2.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes...they truly have helped...this morning I am moveable - lol and I actually have color instead of looking like a ghost. I am sore from throwing, but that too will eventually go away. The only thing we can figure out is that I now I have hiatus hernia like my mom...same spot and a hard spot...I showed my mom and she was like hate to tell you dear but that is no bone...that is just like my hiatus hernia...ugh...I was warned that the tubes from surgery could cause one...let alone all the stress around here these days..and I do not mean just Strm either - he knows what I mean ;}
Lisa, thank you for posting this on my behalf - HUGS
HUGS to everyone else...like Strm and I say, you all are the best!!!! More support from our family here then from our own church familes...and you know even tho that is wonderful...it is kindda sad...one learns in time of need, who really is your friends and family :}
We love you all...you all rock!!!!!!!! :}

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/31/2006 8:22:18 AM
Author: wifey2b
The only thing we can figure out is that I now I have hiatus hernia like my mom...same spot and a hard spot...I showed my mom and she was like hate to tell you dear but that is no bone...that is just like my hiatus hernia...ugh...I was warned that the tubes from surgery could cause one...let alone all the stress around here these days..and I do not mean just Strm either - he knows what I mean ;}

This is not good news. I had assumed that the latest "not feeling well" would be a (ha! ha!) temporary illness like a sore throat! I forgot I was dealing with Mr. and Mrs. Storm! Does it never end for you two? Are you in a competition with Job? I am so sorry!

Big hugs,
Deb
34.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2006 9:08:22 AM
Author: AGBF

Does it never end for you two?
Big hugs,
Deb
34.gif
Sure doest seem like it. :{
The last 10 years it has been one thing after another.
If I hadn''t been big time sick we wouldn''t likely have met.

My Dad always said that if something don''t hurt in the morning that means ya must have died in the night so live with it. (he had crippling arthritis set in when he was in his 30s
) now I know what he meant.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/31/2006 9:08:22 AM
Author: AGBF

Date: 12/31/2006 8:22:18 AM
Author: wifey2b
The only thing we can figure out is that I now I have hiatus hernia like my mom...same spot and a hard spot...I showed my mom and she was like hate to tell you dear but that is no bone...that is just like my hiatus hernia...ugh...I was warned that the tubes from surgery could cause one...let alone all the stress around here these days..and I do not mean just Strm either - he knows what I mean ;}

This is not good news. I had assumed that the latest ''not feeling well'' would be a (ha! ha!) temporary illness like a sore throat! I forgot I was dealing with Mr. and Mrs. Storm! Does it never end for you two? Are you in a competition with Job? I am so sorry!

Big hugs,
Deb
34.gif
Giggle - hey Deb, haven''t you heard...only bad things happen to the good ;} So Strm and I are close to perfection giggle
12.gif
I will be fine - just have to learn what not to eat...and believe me - my waistline won''t mind it a bit...hey..maybe I will get a waistline
31.gif

I think a lot of it developing is stress around here..it is pretty sad when you go to your doc and he looks at you and instead of saying "how are you?" he looks at you and says " So when are you going to be able to get away for a while again?" I must have looked pretty good when I came back from Strm''s the last time doc had seen me - giggle Guess Strm is better than some think
27.gif
giggle
One thing about it - we aren''t usually sick like this when we are together...giggle - or we are but just don''t see it - giggle
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Right now I am feeling hungry I think - have only had 2.5 pieces of toast with margarine and 2 crackers yesterday and a little less than half a piece of toast today...but what do I eat that won''t make me ugh - lol
Honey...I was alive when I woke up - I was sore giggle
9.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Well...yaaaaaay...this might just be a flu...another lady at the church was telling Mom she had been sick over the holidays and descibed to Mom what I have been having - so maybe I just had a nasty flu...so much for them flu shots eh? giggle :}

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Sure hope you''re feeling better!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you are feeling better now and that you both have a happy and helathy new year.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all again...I am beginning to feel better, just having a problem trying to eat and keeping it in me ;} Nope, I am not throwing any more ;} giggle So, I do not think there will be any ham dinner for New Years for me - yaaaaaay,,ham reacts on me anyway giggle - but I will try to have some mashed potato
9.gif
So things are looking up for wifey2b...not in pain like I was - only when Strm makes me laugh - all me muscles are still tender - giggle
Happy New Years to everyone and their families...from Nova Scotia
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results