shape
carat
color
clarity

Wierd baby items

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monkey, Trapper only peed on JD and I each once-never any close calls even, just those 2 times. What we figured out is the change in temperature when you open the diaper makes them go, so we''d open the diaper for a little bit and then put the front back over him and get the dry diaper, cream etc situated. We''d coo and talk to him, tickle his chin and play for a minute and if he was going to go, it would be done. If you work out a system you too can stay pee free!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you know, Jake only squirted a couple of times during a diaper change and it was when he was still a new born. he hasn''t done it in over a year and i don''t bother covering him with anything. funny though b/c the first time I changed his diaper when we came home from the hospital I laid him on my daughter''s bed. my girls were standing there watching, very curious to see their new baby brothers first diaper change. anyway, sure enough he peed and it went everywhere, hit me, my girls, the bed etc and my then 4 year old said with excitement " his squirter works his squirter works. "

I always left my kids in the stroller/car seat but did have to do pandora''s method a time or two
40.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
packrat i heard that too from a dad re: temperature change...the cold air hitting them is what makes them spray hahaha. he was like ''it never fails''...hahaha.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, first the picture of the baby suspended on the back of the stall wall had me cracking up, and then the duct-taped baby just about made me lose it. Hilarious.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2009 11:01:15 PM
Author: Haven
Okay, first the picture of the baby suspended on the back of the stall wall had me cracking up, and then the duct-taped baby just about made me lose it. Hilarious.
Me too! Then DH was like, "What are you giggling about?" To which I had to answer, "A baby duct-taped to a wall." He now thinks I''m nuts/going to be a bad mother.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2009 11:16:37 PM
Author: kittybean

Date: 12/8/2009 11:01:15 PM
Author: Haven
Me too! Then DH was like, ''What are you giggling about?'' To which I had to answer, ''A baby duct-taped to a wall.'' He now thinks I''m nuts/going to be a bad mother.
No surprise - my husband totally wants pictures of Micah duct taped to the wall when he gets a little bigger. I can''t decide if it''s hilarious and ridiculous, lol.

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Silly girls. You just push the stroller over to the stall, open the door, enter and leave the door open with the stroller in the door in front of you.

Men don''t use doors, there''s no reason why we have to. It''s not like some other lady is going to come in and stare at you while you do your business
2.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2009 2:38:45 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Silly girls. You just push the stroller over to the stall, open the door, enter and leave the door open with the stroller in the door in front of you.

Men don''t use doors, there''s no reason why we have to. It''s not like some other lady is going to come in and stare at you while you do your business
2.gif
If you see me staring, I''m only looking at your ring. I promise
27.gif

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Sorry for the brief threadjack but the duct-taped baby had me giggling too. DH and I used to have lots of fun with photoshop and had JT doing all sorts of weird things, like sitting in a tree holding a rifle during hunting season.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Has anyone put silicone nipple covers on the list of odd things? I guess they work like nursing pads but instead of absorbing they use suction to prevent the release of milk? I have a gf who raved about them after she gave birth and I''ll probably use them too but still, it''s odd.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/11/2009 8:51:27 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Has anyone put silicone nipple covers on the list of odd things? I guess they work like nursing pads but instead of absorbing they use suction to prevent the release of milk? I have a gf who raved about them after she gave birth and I''ll probably use them too but still, it''s odd.
Those are Lilypadz! I considered it but was worried that it would cause a clogged duct or something. So I went with the Lanisoh pads which I loved!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2009 2:38:45 PM
Author: purrfectpear

2.gif
I''ve seen this a time or two, and don''t think it''s a bad idea.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results