color
clarity

Why Kate doesn't get her knickers in a twist

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

taovandel

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't click on the link so not sure if they show the real picture but I've seen other pictures and she is wearing underwear....

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Comments posted below the photo you posted claim it was photoshopped.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course, it certainly may have been photoshopped; this IS 2011!
Scotland Yard should conduct a thorough investigation. :bigsmile:

Even if the worst pic was Photoshopped, weather reports should be consulted prior to letting a royal celebrity pick such a sheer dress.
They know the royal newly weds will be surrounded by photographers.

It brings to mind when Marylin Monroe stepped into an updraft.

q.jpg

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Its definitely photoshopped...but I did have fun looking at it anyway :appl:

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I don't see the big deal. It's just a thong. And the dress isn't sheer - it's LIGHT.

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
I know it's photoshopped, but even if she wasn't wearing underwear, I would say, "She's wearing pantyhose, she doesn't need panties." I don't ever wear underwear with hose or tights, but I also don't have to worry about photographers waiting to take a picture of the goods.

JuneRose

Brilliant_Rock
I thought the royals had weights sewn into the hems of their skirts to stop this from happening! The queen certainly does.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Ok, photshopped or whatever, I don't understand why Kate keeps wearing short skirts like this. It's not a mini-skirt, but it's close to that and it's just an odd length FOR A ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. :errrr:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Kate decided not to take a dresser along on this trip -- I think she only had somebody to do her hair with her. The Daily Mail called that her almost-Marilyn moment too, Kenny. Have a strong suspicion she may re-think things for the next trip! Somebody needs to talk to her about weighting her hems, yup!

--- Laurie

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Who cares. She can wear whatever she wants. I don't think you should justify what you wear by your title. She's a young woman and although she may be royalty now, I hope she defies what the world expects and does things her way, rather than what everyone expects. Plus, it's not like she's got anything under that skirt that half the world population doesn't have...

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Give the girl a break already! Good grief! If she had brought a royal dresser, she would have been critisized for being a spendthrift. She's handled the transition into royal life beautifully, with grace and style. No one is perfect and sadly, she's having to learn on the world's stage.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Imdanny|1310640165|2968631 said:
Ok, photshopped or whatever, I don't understand why Kate keeps wearing short skirts like this. It's not a mini-skirt, but it's close to that and it's just an odd length FOR A ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL HHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS. :errrr:

The dress looks like it would normally fall a little above the knee. That's not a even close to mini skirt length. Photoshopped or not.

Does she need to look like:
5490846317_7c4a8e09b1.jpg

to be royalty?

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
yennyfire|1310649048|2968704 said:
Give the girl a break already! Good grief! If she had brought a royal dresser, she would have been critisized for being a spendthrift. She's handled the transition into royal life beautifully, with grace and style. No one is perfect and sadly, she's having to learn on the world's stage.

I agree with this. and who cares if she is wearing a thong. I would with that dress as well. and the length of the skirt is just fine. Geez - what century are we in again?

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
The Royal Hiney!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
dragonfly411|1310657395|2968790 said:
Imdanny|1310640165|2968631 said:

The dress looks like it would normally fall a little above the knee. That's not a even close to mini skirt length. Photoshopped or not.

Does she need to look like:
5490846317_7c4a8e09b1.jpg

to be royalty?

I never said that. I said I don't see why she needs to wear skirts blowing up around her ass. And I'm not sure why you posted that picture as if that's what I implied.

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
looks like pantyhose to me. Just below her cheek there is a darker horizontal line that I doubt is her natural butt line, looks like a section of heavier knit in hosiery. Also her thigh and calf have a center highlight, like chatoyancy, like hosiery

maplefemme

Brilliant_Rock
rhbgirl24|1310657773|2968798 said:
yennyfire|1310649048|2968704 said:

I agree with this. and who cares if she is wearing a thong. I would with that dress as well. and the length of the skirt is just fine. Geez - what century are we in again?

Exactly, who cares...

"Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure your hands are clean!"
~Bob Marley

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
The dress is actually just above knee length and quite beautiful. It's unfortunate she got caught in the wind and that some horrid photographer would publish such a intrusive picture.

Guilty Pleasure

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, I sort of agree that Kate's hems should be slightly longer for these official events - to the knee, rather than over a hand's length above. I hadn't noticed until now, but several of her hemlines for the official tour are more than slightly above the knee. I understand though that she is taller than average, so most dresses would look shorter on her than on someone like me. Plus, at least she always wears hose; in my opinion, wearing hosiery makes slightly shorter hemlines more acceptable. Besides, her dress would have blown up whether it was to the knee or not.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All I can see is that she got good legs...

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Poor girl. She has so many people around the world searching for an excuse to tear her down. Her life isn't one I would wish on anyone.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Galateia|1310952576|2971078 said:
Poor girl. She has so many people around the world searching for an excuse to tear her down. Her life isn't one I would wish on anyone.

Ditto. That dress actually does hit her knees as do all the ones I have seen her wear since she has been married. I never knew the weighted hems. How clever! I am sure this will never happen again.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results