shape
carat
color
clarity

Why drink alone?

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
In case you don't want to drink alone.... :wavey:

Cat Lovers, rejoice - there's now a wine for your cat. Made at 5,675' in the foothills of Colorado , this is a fine feline snack wine designed to entice even the most picky of cats.

Non Alcoholic
We know cats shouldn't have alcohol so we've designed a safe alternative to feeding them your "real" wine. Organic Catnip Wine
We source only fresh organic catnip grown in the Pacific Northwest of the United States.

http://www.apollopeak.com
image_4428.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
I have 2 Boozey-cats, but they prefer cat-bernet :)

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Garnetgirl|1466700267|4047151 said:

Cute! :lol:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1466569365|4046561 said:

It made me laugh too! :D

Garnetgirl said:

Hysterical! I love it! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you. I couldn't resist !

Unfortunately, neither of my cats is the least bit interested in catnip, so this Pinot Meow is not for them. :cry:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Garnetgirl|1466737423|4047390 said:
Thank you. I couldn't resist !

Unfortunately, neither of my cats is the least bit interested in catnip, so this new product is not for them. :cry:

I'm glad you didn't resist. It was pretty funny!

Btw, i don't think my cats would be interested in it either. :snooty:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have known many people in my past who gave their dogs beer. I have never agreed with that practice. I always felt that it wasn't the dog's choice to get drunk. And yes, I know the dogs LOVED the beer, but still.

I remember watching a nature show about this group of monkeys that lived in a resort area. They would steal the tourist's drinks. The poor little things are actually alcoholics!

My little cat prefers water out of the gutter. She won't even drink from the bowl I provide. She's VERY finicky.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
House Cat|1466773768|4047482 said:
I have known many people in my past who gave their dogs beer. I have never agreed with that practice. I always felt that it wasn't the dog's choice to get drunk. And yes, I know the dogs LOVED the beer, but still.

I remember watching a nature show about this group of monkeys that lived in a resort area. They would steal the tourist's drinks. The poor little things are actually alcoholics!

My little cat prefers water out of the gutter. She won't even drink from the bowl I provide. She's VERY finicky.

Really?! I thought that only happened in stupid 80's movies. I can't recall ever giving an animal alcohol to drink, nor have I seen anyone else do it. Not only would that be a waste of beer, but the poor dog doesn't understand the consequences! Yikes.

Do you give your kitty tap water? You might have your water tested--if your cat won't drink it that's an indicator of impurities. My dog refuses to drink from the creek along the trail we hike behind our house. It's tainted with PCBs. (Beagles can detect cancer in people--it follows that they can sense carcinogens in bodies of water.)

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1466779222|4047497 said:
House Cat|1466773768|4047482 said:

Really?! I thought that only happened in stupid 80's movies. I can't recall ever giving an animal alcohol to drink, nor have I seen anyone else do it. Not only would that be a waste of beer, but the poor dog doesn't understand the consequences! Yikes.

Do you give your kitty tap water? You might have your water tested--if your cat won't drink it that's an indicator of impurities. My dog refuses to drink from the creek along the trail we hike behind our house. It's tainted with PCBs. (Beagles can detect cancer in people--it follows that they can sense carcinogens in bodies of water.)

When we had a pool, she loved that water. It was FULL of chemicals!!

Our water is pretty good actually, but maybe there is something in it that she doesn't like. I will give her filtered water right now and see what she does!! Thanks!!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
OH my gosh, that's funny, but to be fair, they should make one for dogs too ;-)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results