shape
carat
color
clarity

Why don''t female celebrities wear their rings?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I have noticed that allot of female celebrities don''t wear their engagement rings or wedding rings once they are married..... Why do you think that is? I notice allot of them even arrive at major events without them on? Just asking more out of curiousity than anything.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
They take them off so much because for work that they probably forget to put them back on. Also I think that a lot them aren''t that impressed by diamonds because they can buy or borrow diamonds anytime they want that it just doesn''t matter to them the way it matters to the regular girl. Just a thought.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
They don''t want to look too married in case they meet a better prospect that night!
2.gif

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Nothing to prove. Everyone knows how wealthy they are.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s because they are usually very valuable ( at least 4 carats, thousands of dollars if not more), and so they keep them locked away in a safe so that they don''t get dirty, banged around or whatever. It''s a cryin'' shame, IMO. Diamonds shouldn''t be locked up, away from the daylight that brings out their sparkling beauty.
9.gif

I think they initially want these big rocks to show off their "status" as actress/musician/whatever, then once the cameras have already taken a million pics of the ring, they lock it away
38.gif

Although I heard that Jessica Simpson often "forgets" hers and leaves it in the jewelry cleaner for days
20.gif

What was their address again?.........
11.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I guess I always thought it was because they were on location for various movies, or on tours, or whatnot, and did not bring the rings with them to all these places. For movies especially, you are never wearing your own jewelry, so why take the chance of losing it? That wouldn''t stop me though...
3.gif

sparklish

Shiny_Rock
Maybe it''s because at the big events they are loaned jewellery by big names like Fred Leighton, and they don''t want their jewellery to clash or detract attention from their million dollar borrowed jewels. I think in more "candid" photos you often seem them. In fact every time you DON''T seem them, you read about it in the press... like when Jennifer Aniston was spotted in the airport without her ring; she claimed it was because of water retention while flying, but we all found out the truth a few weeks later!
20.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2005 12:12
6.gif
9 PM
Author: ursulawrite
Nothing to prove. Everyone knows how wealthy they are.
Since when does an engagement ring mean something to prove wealth? I wore mine because it meant something. I still wear my ring because it means something.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think some do and some don''t...I get US Weekly and voraciously devour it within 30 minutes of receipt from the mailbox...and alot of celebs do wear their rings in ''general'' life situations it looks like...

However as others noted, they do take them off for movie roles and events where they are wearing $1m of jewels....

Celebrities don''t have normal lives, but from the pix I have seen most do wear at least a wedding ring if not both most of the time while not doing a movie or a big event etc...

If you believe the pix in UW that is!
31.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Afraid of robbery perhaps? Moreover, with every famous "brand" dying to be seen worn by a celeb, they need never actually own anything more than a wedding band.....

cheers--Sharon

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
I was being a tad sarcastic. Couldn''t help it -- especially after reading some of the views expressed on the "Do some really like it small?" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results