shape
carat
color
clarity

why do some long time members log in but...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
don't post anymore? :confused: .. i see you peeking through the windows :tongue: ...stop hiding behind the bushes... :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
anyone in particular DF?

PinkTower

Brilliant_Rock
I quit when the new version came on. The blue color scheme hurts my eyes. They adjusted it down, but it is still far harder to read, In general,than the old yellow format for me.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
My computer keeps me logged in, so it probably says I'm always on but not posting.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1346544929|3261072 said:
anyone in particular DF?
my granny Linda W.. :bigsmile:

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I will tell Linda you were thinking of her. She is very busy with her lovely grand children. They mean the world to her.

I don't log in or out, too much work to do so.

Many aren't here because they are on FB. But I think many still care very much about PS. ;))

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
And today is Nan's birthday. She thinks about you all. She is super busy with the kids. Sevensone for you newbies... She is very dear to me.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People vary.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh|1346555423|3261135 said:
And today is Nan's birthday. She thinks about you all. She is super busy with the kids. Sevensone for you newbies... She is very dear to me.
Kaleigh
tell her i said Happy Birthday!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday, SevensOne!

I don't post much because I don't have anything interesting or helpful to say. I lurk every day.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
happy birthday sevensone!

i mainly lurk these days but do post when i feel the need to do so. :bigsmile:

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haven|1346553196|3261118 said:
My computer keeps me logged in, so it probably says I'm always on but not posting.

Same. Frequently it may looked like I'm here, but I'm really not even at the computer.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It used to time out and I'd have to log in again after a while. Now (since PS 2.0?) I'm logged in all the time even if I'm not posting.

I go through phases where sometimes I post a lot and other times I don't feel like I have much to say. It depends on what else is going on, too.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I mostly lurk these days. I get on fairly regularly because I like to ogle everyone's pretty things but I post once in a blue moon.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I don't post a lot but I do lurk. I particularly enjoy the 'hangout' forum.

I'm so happy to see Madam Bijoux posting :bigsmile: and I often wonder about SevensOne and her beautiful family. :wavey: I wish they would drop in more often. By the way, Happy Birthday, Nan! :appl:

I'm also partial to Karl K's wisdom, but expect that he's a very busy guy.

Okay, I admit to liking DF's tom foolery too. :))

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Because I've been very busy... I have not even lurked much this summer.

I should post the pictures of the wedding though.... Lets see how the weekend goes.

I do think about PS once in a while and all the neat people here. I also do intend to get back to it more often after I get Princess Zhanna through the immigration process, teach her how to drive, etc.

Have a great day and do something great with your life,

Perry

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
perry|1346626894|3261497 said:
Because I've been very busy... I have not even lurked much this summer.

I should post the pictures of the wedding though.... Lets see how the weekend goes.

I do think about PS once in a while and all the neat people here. I also do intend to get back to it more often after I get Princess Zhanna through the immigration process, teach her how to drive, etc.
Have a great day and do something great with your life,

Perry

Perry:

Advice from an old married lady--if you want to stay married a long time--leave this to the Professionals!!!!

cheers--Sharon

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tee Hee, you caught me DF. :cheeky: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: I lurk once in awhile, to see what it is going on, but rarely post. I am mostly on facebook.

I miss you!!!!! How have you been??

Love, Granny Linda

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Linda W|1346639220|3261599 said:
Tee Hee, you caught me DF. :cheeky: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: I lurk once in awhile, to see what it is going on, but rarely post. I am mostly on facebook.

I miss you!!!!! How have you been??

Love, Granny Linda
like you i'm still alive :!: ... :lol: are you gossipping about me on FB?... :Up_to_something:

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, yes I do gossip about you on FB :tongue: ha ha ha. What have you been up to lately, besides causing trouble here?

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Honestly I feel so locked up by being in the trade that I don't bother posting.
A couple people take great pleasure in reporting every post I make so I got sick of it.
I type out long helpful posts then think am I going to get in trouble for this then delete it and move on.
If you enjoy PS never ever ever join the trade.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Karl_K|1346810572|3262421 said:
Honestly I feel so locked up by being in the trade that I don't bother posting.
A couple people take great pleasure in reporting every post I make so I got sick of it.
I type out long helpful posts then think am I going to get in trouble for this then delete it and move on.
If you enjoy PS never ever ever join the trade.
not me!! :saint: have never use the report button since joining PS.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
So they can see what is for sale in preloved. ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results