shape
carat
color
clarity

Why are so many PSers so grumpy right now?

HollyJane

Shiny_Rock
My job that was very busy and stressful but one that I loved has become unbearable due to a co-worker's personal vendetta and my supervisor's lack of support. I appealed to him for support and instead I got surprised with a meeting with HR and every little nitpicking thing he could think of, every little thing I do and say twisted and misinterpreted. So, now, with my Dad and husband dead and me on my own trying to build a house so I can get out of my travel trailer, I have to worry that the writing is on the wall and I will get pushed out of my job.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can imangine what its been like every night on tv here in NZ :angryfire:

But im happy today because my party has selected strong right wing woman with balls of steel to lead us into the election in September

Oooh did NZ bring out the big guns to battle Jacinda?

You guys really are so so so where we need to be!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oooh did NZ bring out the big guns to battle Jacinda?

You guys really are so so so where we need to be!

Crusher Collins
So called because as police minister she implemented a 3 strikes and your boy racer car goes to the crusher policy :mrgreen2:
she has been compaired favourably to Mrs Thatcher

75 days with no community transmission but 2 more cases picked up in quarenteen today

Watching the late news - very worried about Victoria and now NSW

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crusher Collins
So called because as police minister she implemented a 3 strikes and your boy racer car goes to the crusher policy :mrgreen2:
she has been compaired favourably to Mrs Thatcher

75 days with no community transmission but 2 more cases picked up in quarenteen today

Watching the late news - very worried about Victoria and now NSW

Do you think she'll win?

I know nothing about your country's politics, except that Jacinda is exceedingly popular and something about how the opposition cannot attack her because the public hold her in very high regard.

Although her grip on power is very tenuous as she's had to strike a deal with another party?

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My job that was very busy and stressful but one that I loved has become unbearable due to a co-worker's personal vendetta and my supervisor's lack of support. I appealed to him for support and instead I got surprised with a meeting with HR and every little nitpicking thing he could think of, every little thing I do and say twisted and misinterpreted. So, now, with my Dad and husband dead and me on my own trying to build a house so I can get out of my travel trailer, I have to worry that the writing is on the wall and I will get pushed out of my job.

Sending virtual ((hugs)) and strength your way. I am so sorry for your tremendous losses. ♥️

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you think she'll win?

I know nothing about your country's politics, except that Jacinda is exceedingly popular and something about how the opposition cannot attack her because the public hold her in very high regard.

Although her grip on power is very tenuous as she's had to strike a deal with another party?

We havn't had a clear minority govt since dam MMP was introduced
Smaller parties with as low as 5% of the vote become king maker which is actually how labour got in because that dreadful racist Winston Peters (similar to Pauline Handson) and his NZ first party (who campaign on fear and hate like Trump) went with labour so he could be deputy PM rather than go with the party who actuallu got the larger % of the vote

Jisinta was in a very similar position as Judith Collins is in now - a new leader so close to the election, except Mrs Collins is a well seasoned politician

Both ladies have spoken respectfully of the other - so who knows - maybe we will have a clean election
Mrs Collins has been my pick since John English lost the last election - now he was such a nice man

Our last 3 PMs all seem to have been pleasent and charismatic likeable people
John English didn't play nearly dirty enough to get national back in

Jisinta has had to wrangle her lot into line - its really a one woman government - she really is head and shoulders the best of her lot

Mrs Collins is going to have the liberal media aganist her as she is no media darling but im sure she has a better chance of recovering the economy

we are fortune here that prevouse governments have focused on paying back debt but if we don't get NZ working again the next generation will have to be taxed to the hilt to pay for all this

Of course as a life long true blue national supporter of course i think Mrs Collins will win ;)2

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I'm so sorry you've had to, and are, dealing with so much. I hope that this turns around for you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results