shape
carat
color
clarity

Whose the bigger idiot?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Paris or Britney??

LOS ANGELES -- A Los Angeles court commissioner has issued a restraining order against Hollywood socialite Paris Hilton, ordering her to stay away from an event producer who claimed she threatened and harassed him.

The restraining order was granted after Brian Quintana testified that Hilton shoved him on at least three occasions and badmouthed him.

Quintana testified that his relationship with Hilton began to sour after she interrupted a conversation in which Quintana was urging Stavros Niarchos III to reconsider dating her.

In a police report and request for a restraining order, Quintana said he''d received "numerous calls" from Hilton threatening his life.

A Hilton spokesman said Hilton wants nothing to do with Quintana and is happy to keep her distance from him.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sadly, money just can''t buy class.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Who's the bigger idiot? Definately Britney. She potentially put her baby's life in jeopardy. Britney has got to start making better decisions now that she is a parent. It's not just about her any more.

It's pretty well known that Paris is a media hound, but it's her life to mess up. Good press, bad press-- what does it matter? Staying in the limelight is what it's all about.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/8/2006 11:05:22 AM
Author: pearcrazy

Who's the bigger idiot? Definately Britney. She potentially put her baby's life in jeopardy. Britney has got to start making better decisions now that she is a parent. It's not just about her any more.

I was talking in general whose the bigger idiot, not because of the recent media news. But to compare the recent articles..Britney's is definitly.

Now if you compare the two, Britney grew up a 'normal' person with a family with an average income I'm guessing. Paris was born with a silver tonque in her mouth being a Hilton. She was..or at least..should have been raised to be more 'proper'. Britney is probably acting no differently then she would had she been a no body as far as hollywood. Making bad choices in men, blah blah blah. Paris on the other hand....what is up with her?!?!?
20.gif

I think they are both idiots...but I think overall Paris is a bigger one.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I kinda think Quintana should be in the running. What man would be scared of Paris Hilton enough to get a restraining order??
14.gif

BTW check out my thread Queen of Stupidville for excerpts from her recent court proceedings for harrassing her ex''s ex.

IMO Brittney is the biggest idiot. At least Paris has never put anyones life at risk(except perhaps poor Quintana
11.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results