shape
carat
color
clarity

Who's living it up in Vegas....

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooooh! What hotel? what kind of room - details!!! I love Vegas - can't get enough Vegas details!

Mike R

Shiny_Rock
It was so hot in Vegas! Really nice meeting Grace and Erica, what lovely girls.

D

Deactivated member 42515

We are waiting at the airport during the layover... Vegas here we come!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Had a wonderful time last night wih DeeJay and Miraclesrule! O was fantastic! Met Grace, and I have a new piece of bling!! Plus I saw that gorgeous new 4.46ct antique cushion but I am going to spend more time getting to know her better tonight!

I can't wait for tonight to get here!!!!! Word is Leon will be there tonight!

I am staying at BELLAGIO, OMG it's FABULOUS!

I plan on taking a lot of photos tonight! Back later

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can only imagine all the glorious bling there will be...I don't know if there will be bling for sale, but I know what would happen if there was, I were there and I had a glass of wine!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have fun, everyone! And if you see a burly, green-eyed, wavy-haired guy in a terrible Metallica t-shirt ... tell Decoshub that she misses him already!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
decodelighted|1338674958|3208036 said:
Have fun, everyone! And if you see a burly, green-eyed, wavy-haired guy in a terrible Metallica t-shirt ... tell Decoshub that she misses him already!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

D

Deactivated member 42515

So just got back from phantom of the opera at 9:30 and I think I caught a glimpse of some people from PS! Walking out after the show was done, I happened to hear someone say that she loves music almost as much as she loves jewelry! Turned around to get a look to see and all I saw was a major bling rock on her finger! Who was this! This trip has been so fun!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Had a blast! Tons of.pics taken, big fun generous party and lots bling and laughs. Will post.more when I get home but --the already can't.wait for next year when even MORE PSers will hopefully come out!

Job interview went surprisingly well honestly. We' ll see but fingers crossed for a good fit. Need the right job. Thank you guys so much for.all the love and well wishes for the interview.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see the pics Gypsy! And glad the interview went well :bigsmile:

We are seeing the Phantom when we go, so glad you enjoyed it YayTacori....or was it just the bling you loved? :lol: :lol:

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Can't wait for all the reports and pictures!!! That 4.46ct - been stalking it online, what a thrill to see her IRL !!
Pictures!!!

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Great to meet everybody! What an amazing night:)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
So glad everyone had fun! Can't wait to hear the details. :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PEOPLE!!!!!! We NEED pictures... hurry and get home and start the mad posting!!!! :Up_to_something:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1338738125|3208303 said:
PEOPLE!!!!!! We NEED pictures... hurry and get home and start the mad posting!!!! :Up_to_something:
THIS!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear how the GTG was.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
My friend that went gave me a quick update today, so I am psyched to see all the pics that I was told were taken!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
armywife13|1338738518|3208310 said:
Mayk|1338738125|3208303 said:
THIS!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures and hear how the GTG was.
I'm a three-peat on this (or is that "thritto"?)

Hurry === get your camera cables hooked up to SOMETHING and start posting!!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I "know" they can post from Vegas - come on !! :wavey:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was a Fabulous time!!! The hosts Andrey, Linh, Erika, her hubby, Gary and all the vendors and PS'ers were awesome!!! Thank you so much!!! It was really a Wonderful time :appl:

I can post some pics if everyone is okay with me posting them?

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do it SKippy!!! we are all so excited to see the party and share in the joy! (although vicariously... )

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can't wait to see pictures! I'd love to go some time, maybe next year!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need more information! Whah! ;( :o ;( :o

bebe

Ideal_Rock
pics!! I have guests on the way over - wanna see NOW !

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
It was a fabulous time!! The vendors were AMAZING! Andrey and Linh are always so delightful. It was so awesome to hug everyone in person!! I'm sorry I don't have any pictures to post, but I know that some will be coming soon. I do have a few on my cell, but they mainly consist of PS'ers leaning over the table with loupes. I just thought that were priceless PriceScoper pictures. I won't be able to post any until next week...but I only took three photos.

The most touching moment (except for the one when Erica said she would sell me her ring) was when Andrey and the vendors wanted to ensure that every PS attendee received something. It really demonstrated just how much they value the community. I felt like we should have been honoring Pricescope!!

This probably won't even post because my iPad never likes to post on PS, but I promise to give a full report when I get home next week. And trust me...you don't want to miss out next year!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had one of the BEST times I can remember in a LONG time :appl: It was just so special to be among PSers IRL and to meet some of the top diamond industry leaders. I can't wait for Coatimundi to post the bling photos she took and surely some of the attendee photos.

I will do everything that I possibly can to make sure I get to this every year.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Skippy (and anyone else), post away. :wink2:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see pics! It sounds so fun!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results