shape
carat
color
clarity

wholesale diamon prices

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shoppingqueen

Rough_Rock
I am looking for a 3 carat diamond & have been educating myself on the net. I have been checking stones from different sites & comparing those prices to the price list in this site. Most of the stones are above the maximun price of the list. I wonder where can I find some stones within the price range on the pricestat list. Also, people are talking about buying at the wholesale price. I just wonder is it really available to general public. If there is, then where & how? Please advice.

Thank you in advance.

Shoppingqueen

ADOL

Rough_Rock
Shopping Queen, The prices listed on pricescope from the vendors that list are "wholesale" take a GIA/AGS certificate at the best price you find on pricescope, fax the cert to your "local" jewelery stores, tell them you are looking to match the diamond. You'll be amazed at the price variance you find comparing apples to apples.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Shoppingqueen... do you mean Rapaport price list?

At any rate, please give us an example.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Not all jewelers are that different, and sometimes they can even be lower. I have had this done with me in the past and I'm not the higher price every time nor am I the lowest every time.

I have sold branded diamonds for less than the brand sells them on the web for. In some cases I may be a couple hundred more.

Bottom line, shop, compare, and compare services offered. Depending on what your shopping for the Rap price is no deal at all. On AGS Ideals however, it isn't a bad price but in the 3 carat size you can do better on the AGS Ideals too.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results