shape
carat
color
clarity

Whole Foods Proposal

aggal06

Shiny_Rock
I thought you ladies might be interested in reading this. http://www.boston.com/yourtown/news/cambridge/2010/05/groom-to-be_pops_the_question.html. It seems like he at least waited until later at night instead of taking her earlier in the day when it''s usually packed with tons of people to watch.

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
You know, I was reading that thinking "yuck. Why would anyone want to propose in a yuppie supermarket?" but then at the very end, he explains that they go there once or twice a week together, and he wanted them to be reminded often of that special moment. That''s a sweet thought. It also must have been a HUGE surprise. If your boyfriend books a surprise vacation or a table at a swanky restaurant, you kind of have an idea. But if you and your boyfriend go food shopping together, you definitely don''t expect much! So I changed my mind. I think it''s a sweet idea. Plus, free cheese! Score.

ediana

Rough_Rock
I think this is adorable. But then, I can spend way too much time happily wandering specialty food markets.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s cute, and would have thought it was really special if my DH had proposed there.

Back in the day, when Whole Foods were Bread and Circus in Boston I was there all the time!

Grlsbestfrnd

Brilliant_Rock
I love this! It just shows a simple surprise proposal can be really sweet and special. I happen to be a big foodie too so of course I love the idea. How cute!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s cute too :)

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
For a pair of foodies, I think it was perfect! SO and I love taking romantic trips to fancy grocery stores where we can hold hands while groping the fruit and snuggle arm-in-arm over the cheeses.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results