shape
carat
color
clarity

Who wrote your thank you notes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

parrot tulips

Brilliant_Rock
I wrote the thank you notes for gifts received before the wedding, and for the people on my side. He felt the notes were important, so when I asked him to take care of the ones on his side, he happily obliged.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I did. There was never any question about that... DH isn''t really the card type, and he doesn''t really have a way with words... He did not even know I had done them. I did them when he was at work and sent them out before he even realized it.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/27/2009 12:41:47 PM
Author: vespergirl
Is this question a joke? I have yet to hear of a husband who takes care of family obligation correspondence. So, it was me.
I have one here! Honestly, if these things were left to me, they wouldn''t happen. I can elevate procrastination to an olympic sport, truly. (I''m bone idle.)

DH wrote all of ours, and there was no discussion about it. He did say afterwards that I could write the cards after we had a baby. Since I was 99.9% certain we would not be having any baby, I agreed cheerfully.

So, five years later, there were about 3x as many ty cards to write when our daughter was born. That''ll teach me!
2.gif

Jen

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wrote thank you cards to people on my side and my husband started to write ones for his. He''s quite the procrastinator though, so guess who ended up finishing his?
9.gif

amcgookin

Shiny_Rock
WHAT there are husband out there that wrote thank you notes!!!
23.gif
Darn it if I had known that then I would have asked for his help... alas I did not know this was an option so I didn''t even think to ask. Boy did my husband get off easy. I will have to remind him this evening of how wonderful I am for not making him write his portion.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results