carat
color
clarity

Who wants a double scoop? :)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D0735878-74D4-4C3C-A841-F661D00C3221.jpeg

Sharon, one day, post Covid, please come here and visit us and enjoy our ice cream...where the scoops are huuuuge. At least with Dave and Tom. Other places aren’t as generous. But you’ll be well taken care of with us. ❤

1FD1D921-6E61-438D-8599-B4B74E3FC9C8.jpeg

Will take up that offer for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

A good banana split would set me up for life!

cheers--Sharon

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can’t believe it was illegal in the first place!

The nanny state is everywhere
they banned adult ive blocks here a few years back after they were introduced into Australia
(An iceblock is what we call a popsicle or in the UK ice lolly)
I just think a nice frozen G&T would be the most refreshing summer treat

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b I used to be 'allowed' to have a bit of rum and raisin ice cream when younger. It used to make me feel really grown up! :lol:

I got my taste for rum from cadbury rum (no raisins) chocolate from when i was a kid
the smell was heavenly

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We love them. They might be retiring after this summer. I want what is best for them but oh we will miss them if they decide to.

I didn't know that. Don't know if my in-laws know. They are not in OG anymore, but still close. I'll have to make sure to tell them, so they can go by, maybe pick up some take out before the season is over.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately alcohol makes me sick (as does dairy) but every so often I will pour some Baileys over a bit of vanilla & chocolate ice cream! Sooo delicious!

Non dairy ice cream can taste amazing. I cannot do dairy either (nor alcohol) but I can and do enjoy non dairy ice cream. And yummy to Baileys over ice cream. Heck, Baileys makes anything taste great lol.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't know that. Don't know if my in-laws know. They are not in OG anymore, but still close. I'll have to make sure to tell them, so they can go by, maybe pick up some take out before the season is over.

It's not official so please make sure to tell them it's only a maybe. They are thinking about it. Fingers crossed they decide to continue for at least another season or two. I cannot blame them either way though cause it's been a difficult summer for them. Many people are not at their best and under ordinary circumstances people can be annoying if you kwim.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How about alcoholic slushies or snow cones with sweet fruity liqueurs?

DK :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet treat for all my PS friends.

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 6.49.11 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
babyotter.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2020wins.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@dk168 lol sorry! I posted these 2 in the wrong thread but will leave it for a smile :) Thanks for enjoying it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since I accidentally posted 2 memes here I’ll add one more. Appropriately posted this time :lol:

AC245F81-C830-41FA-82F9-982563EB14D1.jpeg

Truth.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
My grandma used to make homeade hot fudge! It was fabulous :kiss2: I loved it over vanilla icecream or chocolate if she had it.
Currently, my favorites are chocolate peanut butter icecream at a parlor with hot fudge, or vanilla icecream topped with peanut butter if I'm home and I love butter pecan too!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Today's sugar free frozen custard flavor will be dark chocolate. Trying to decide if I want to add mint or a homemade sugar free caramel swirl to it-two of my favs to make :)

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's not official so please make sure to tell them it's only a maybe. They are thinking about it. Fingers crossed they decide to continue for at least another season or two. I cannot blame them either way though cause it's been a difficult summer for them. Many people are not at their best and under ordinary circumstances people can be annoying if you kwim.

I will make that clear. Thanks for the clarification. We don't want false rumors going around!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My DD bought me some Pelosi ice cream. :lickout:

IMG_1395.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results