shape
carat
color
clarity

who want to help me with posting ???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockbie

Rough_Rock
I am new to this. how do you rewrite others post before your responde?copy and paste their lines before you type yours ??
emangry.gif
emembarrassed.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello welcome Rockbie
35.gif

You choose the reply just to the above right of the post you want to reply to (meaning that person's actual post, not the last post on the topic) and then when you are in the reply screen there is a button above the reply window called 'Quote' , press that button and the post will automatically appear in your reply window so you can just type below it and send your reply as usual.

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/4/2006 7:51:31 PM
Author:rockbie
I am new to this. how do you rewrite others post before your responde?copy and paste their lines before you type yours ??
emangry.gif
emembarrassed.gif
Is this what you mean? Click the Reply button at the top of the post you want to rewrite. Then click Quote and their post will appear in your response box. Then type what you have to say and Submit.

Oops looks like Pyramid beat me to it!

rockbie

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/4/2006 8:19:11 PM
Author: Sundial

Date: 12/4/2006 7:51:31 PM
Author:rockbie
emangry.gif
emembarrassed.gif
Is this what you mean? Click the Reply button at the top of the post you want to rewrite. Then click Quote and their post will appear in your response box. Then type what you have to say and Submit.

Oops looks like Pyramid beat me to it!
Yes , that''s exactly what i meant Sundial!
36.gif

It works!!! thank you so much Sundial and Pyramid
emhug2.gif
emhug2.gif
emthup.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results