shape
carat
color
clarity

who to send STD''s to

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
My guestlist is almost complete, but still trying to chase down some addresses. My question is, does a STD have to go out to everyone invited? They''ll all get invitations of course, but is it ok to just send STD''s to out of towners and friends who I don''t talk to regularly? I''m asking because I kinda feel like it''s overkill--my family and close friends know all the details, and then to get an STD and an invite 3 mo''s later..
Just curious.
Also from a practical perspective, still waiting on addresses from FIL side (of course..) and I really have to start sending these out (it''s 6 mo''s away). Maybe I just forgo sending their guests the STD''s since it''s proving a challenge to get these addresses asap.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I sent our STDs mostly to DHs family and guests since they were pretty much the OOT guests. For my family (which lives close by), we let the news travel by word of mouth. My rule of thumb, if they needed hotel info, they got an STD.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
I sent them to all OOT guests to give them time to plan as well as to provide hotel info, I didn''t send them to anyone else.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I just had to let you know how funny I thought your title was. I know what you mean by "STD", but I have to be honest... when I first read the topic title I was like... huh? LOL!

Anyways, we are getting married internationally, so everyone who is coming already booked their tickets. The STDs that we are sending out will just go to the people who will probably not be able to make it.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
haha...yes brides have their own speak and acronyms that hold no meanings (or diff meanings) in the real world!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/28/2007 11:58:23 AM
Author: janinegirly
haha...yes brides have their own speak and acronyms that hold no meanings (or diff meanings) in the real world!!

True! I giggle every time I type "BM" too!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results