shape
carat
color
clarity

Who out there has been on PS the longest that is still active?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn't come until January 2006 (a few months after MGR), but I knew a lot of the early PSers who were active posters in those years. I guess some did their final upgrades or had kids and didn't return! I think it is wonderful there are still people here that were here 15-20 years ago! I do wonder sometimes what happened to some of the older members. Now I am one of them!!! :eek-2:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was an earlier one, and wrote a good bit in our early days. I'm a bit sporadic now...but enjoy tuninng in.
Isn't Valeria (or wasn't she) in the business, and exited when turning pro?
Ira Z.

Yes. Her name is Ana.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I joined in July 2004 while looking for a tennis bracelet made of .33s. From the advice posted here I contacted both Brian the Cutter and @Wink. I didn't know either of them. Brian never got back to me with an estimate, and since I felt very good vibes about Wink, he got the job. He has become a good friend since then.

In the beginning I always wore my pear ering. It wasn't until 2014 that I bought my first of 5 CBIs. Was kinda late joining the super-ideal MRB group while most old timers have already moved onto OMC and OECs, lol.

Not visiting PS as much as I used to because we are currently building a house in another state which is taking up my time.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I joined in July 2004 while looking for a tennis bracelet made of .33s. From the advice posted here I contacted both Brian the Cutter and @Wink. I didn't know either of them. Brian never got back to me with an estimate, and since I felt very good vibes about Wink, he got the job. He has become a good friend since then.

In the beginning I always wore my pear ering. It wasn't until 2014 that I bought my first of 5 CBIs. Was kinda late joining the super-ideal MRB group while most old timers have already moved onto OMC and OECs, lol.

Not visiting PS as much as I used to because we are currently building a house in another state which is taking up my time.

You have been a major part of Pricescope for years and years and years! ;))

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was on the other contentious forum first and was intimidated to join here for a while. Lots of strong personalities!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results