shape
carat
color
clarity

Who loves puppies? (warning lots of pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
These are lovely.Will be hard to part with them for sure..So adorable..

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love love pups too, they crack me up and are so delicious and snuggly and warm...Oh, I never got to see Maya as a tiny pup except in a photo and she was too much, curly and wrinkly, but these guys are adorable!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/25/2007 1:32:44 AM
Author: diamondfan
I love love pups too, they crack me up and are so delicious and snuggly and warm...Oh, I never got to see Maya as a tiny pup except in a photo and she was too much, curly and wrinkly, but these guys are adorable!
Great description from dear DF!!!! Bless their little heartums! Thanks Tacori for sharing that!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy lorrrrrrrrrrrddddd!! I will take 3 of those little guys please
3.gif

how adorable!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/25/2007 9:24:47 AM
Author: Rosebud8506
ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy lorrrrrrrrrrrddddd!! I will take 3 of those little guys please
3.gif

how adorable!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

And will take the 7 that Rosebud doesn''t!!!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE PUPPIES!!!!

My mom and I were just talking about how we both love puppies more than babies... ok, maybe my MOM shouldn''t have said that... but it''s true! Puppies are just so wonderful and snuggly and sweet and their breath is fantastic and you DON''T have to send them to college!!!

YAY for PUPPIES!!!

More pics please!

Nicki

Shiny_Rock
So ridiculously cute!!!

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Sooooooooooooooo freaken precious!!!!! I''m in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

TheDoctor

Shiny_Rock
Here''s Bailey, my sister''s GoldenDoodle. He''s about 3 months old in this photo. Now he''s an adult dog, and hasn''t given up on the "cute" career.

Bailey.jpg

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
holy cute puppies batman!

I LURVE THEM!!!!

Puppy bellies and puppy breath just KILL ME!!!!!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhhh they are such cute rolly pollies
30.gif

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Tacori! Such cute babies! Thanks for sharing the photos
21.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone! I thought you all would enjoy them! I''ll go through some of the other ones I took and try to convince my mom to send me updated shots (to update this thread) along the way. Their eyes finally opened. I think they are going to be very big dogs. Lily (their mom) is 75-80 lbs. She is a really pretty golden yellow color. My favorite thing was the little noises they made. So cute! Also when their little tails wag is so adorable. They all love to cuddle on each other. DH laid on the grass and had us put them all over him. He was in heaven.

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
hey t! they are adorable!!! thanks so much for sharing the pics. i just want to hug and kiss ''em!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
The doctor Goldendoodle is so cute!!!!

Tacori more pics please. I love how soft and sweet puppy''s are in your arms. hehehe

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
AWWWWWWW.......I love puppies! Soooo cute and cuddly.....their little noses and paws.......warm bellies and sweet breath. It makes me want another in the worst way. Great pics!

Jess

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
They are so cute I can''t contain myself....CUTE PUPS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay my brother just sent me 4 updated photos. They look like mini labs now
30.gif
Enjoy!

puppies_1305.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Look how big they are now!

puppies_1306.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif

puppies_1309.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last one!

puppies_1315.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh I have the puppy bug so bad right now and those pics soooo do not help. our neighbor just got a yellow lab puppy to so they are haunting me. the puppies are just the cutest Tacori..thanks so much for sharing the photo''s. I really do think it''s time for Zoe to get a little lab sister...*sigh*....

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
CAN''T RESIST---MUST MUSH PUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry MrsS! She does make pretty babies. I wish I could see them again. Oh well. I guess their personalities are really coming out now.

Haven, they are hard to resist. My dad built this box for them to be in (kind of like a play pen, maybe 5 feet by 4 feet) and my mom went to check on them and she said all 10 were peeing at the same time! She couldn''t believe the odds. Too bad she didn''t get a pic of that!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh for the love of Pete. My puppy is almost 1 now and this thread is making me wish she was itty bitty again with that tiny little tail...sheesh. I''m not complaining about more pics, though, Tacori! Keep ''em coming as you receive them, LOL!
35.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I cannot take it, I love love love puppies. And the Goldendoodle is so adorable, I love the fluffiness of his coat!

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
ooooooooooooooooooooohhh....I can almost smell the sweet puppy breath!

I love them!
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monnie, they don''t live *that* far from you. You could swing by for a look IRL
27.gif
I think you would buy one though. They are just too cute. My mom just bought a new digi tonight so hopefully I will be able to update this thread a few more times with pics.

DF, I am glad you enjoyed the pics.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhhh Tacori, you enabler! I''d love to have one, but they will get bigger and our yard is simply not big enough for a larger dog to get adequate exercise, even with walks! Plus I have had enough of puppy training for awhile...it is exhausting! Little Daisy Mae still tries my nerves every day and her only saving grace is that she''s just so cute. So I think I''ll refrain from swinging by your relatives and seeing those precious darlings, pics will do fine for me now, thank you! LOL!
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diver, it''s my baby fix until our real baby comes along.

Monnie, they get HUGE. One thing about labs that I don''t care for. Sometimes puppy pics ARE better than the real thing. No chewing, no potty training, no barking....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results