shape
carat
color
clarity

Who is the most beautiful person you know?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can interpret this question any way you wish.

For me, it is inner beauty that makes a person truly beautiful. To that end my DH is the most beautiful person I know. Generous and loving and kind. He cares about all animals and goes to great inconvenience to take care of the ferals and do what he can for any stray animal that crosses his path. He genuinely cares. He is always looking at life through somewhat rose colored glasses. An eternal optimist. I am in awe of him. He is a good man. And the most beautiful person I know.

(He is also pretty easy on the eyes IMO but that has nothing to do with the fact that he is the most beautiful person in my life).

gregcyclingdownshore.jpg

Please share the most beautiful person in your life.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great question!

Hands down, my mummy. She is beautiful inside & out. She has experienced a fabulously happy life, raised 4 children away from any support when they moved for my fathers job early in their marriage, has raised all 4 of us with good morals, big hearts, humour & kindness. I have to say, we're all good kids with happy, solid marriages & great lives.

She has also been through the worst, suddenly losing my father when he was only 58. They had been together since the age of 15 & were always together, laughing & bumbling around. We pulled around her & closed like a shell and between the 5 of us, we all made our way out of the fog at our own pace. Since then she has even more of a happy attitude, appreciating every day & every holiday we all individually take her on each year, so that we can spend time together & she can push various grandchildren into swimming pools.

She moved to a smaller property last year & has been kept busy with renovations. Plus as of last summer she now has 9 grandchildren & is on her way over to my house as we speak, to look after my girls for a few hours, whilst my husband & I head out to look at new cars for him. The kids hate shopping for anything that isn't food related! All 4 of us live within an 8 mile radius, dotted around various rural villages. One of us can be with her within 20 minutes if necessary.

She will be 77 in October & is still fully fit & in control of every aspect of her life & independence.

She's just a fantastic person to be around & her patience knows no bounds. She is always at the end of the phone with a cheery giggle, putting worries into perspective quickly. I puffy heart her big time.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great question!

Hands down, my mummy. She is beautiful inside & out. She has experienced a fabulously happy life, raised 4 children away from any support when they moved for my fathers job early in their marriage, has raised all 4 of us with good morals, big hearts, humour & kindness. I have to say, we're all good kids with happy, solid marriages & great lives.

She has also been through the worst, suddenly losing my father when he was only 58. They had been together since the age of 15 & were always together, laughing & bumbling around. We pulled around her & closed like a shell and between the 5 of us, we all made our way out of the fog at our own pace. Since then she has even more of a happy attitude, appreciating every day & every holiday we all individually take her on each year, so that we can spend time together & she can push various grandchildren into swimming pools.

She moved to a smaller property last year & has been kept busy with renovations. Plus as of last summer she now has 9 grandchildren & is on her way over to my house as we speak, to look after my girls for a few hours, whilst my husband & I head out to look at new cars for him. The kids hate shopping for anything that isn't food related! All 4 of us live within an 8 mile radius, dotted around various rural villages. One of us can be with her within 20 minutes if necessary.

She will be 77 in October & is still fully fit & in control of every aspect of her life & independence.

She's just a fantastic person to be around & her patience knows no bounds. She is always at the end of the phone with a cheery giggle, putting worries into perspective quickly. I puffy heart her big time.

Awww!!! And I puffy heart your heartfelt and loving post @Alex T :love:
Thank you for sharing your most beautiful person. May I add the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has to be my little boy Finn. I just look at him and see the most pure and beautiful little human, he just makes everyone melt when he smiles at them and laughs.

He's also quite a cute little dude too :bigsmile:

He sure is! Innocent and sweet and precious. What a love and completely beautiful. :love:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No one as I have yet to come across anyone without flaws or a dark side.

DK :))

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish it could be a list instead of one person.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mum, she is amazing without doubt. Clever, kind & so thoughtful. Raised 4 kids with little support, helped run a farm, helped create a successful business. She is superwoman in my eyes! :kiss2:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF. :kiss2:

Jordy, eat your heart out. :boohoo:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was my mom! A heart of gold, a life filled by loving deeply and unlimited giving of herself to her family, to her church, and to her charities. She lived simply and loved deeply and she was a strong Christian. She possessed a faith so strong you saw it radiate through her. On 1/29 she will have been gone two years and time will never fill the void she left. ❤️

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was my mom! A heart of gold, a life filled by loving deeply and unlimited giving of herself to her family, to her church, and to her charities. She lived simply and loved deeply and she was a strong Christian. She possessed a faith so strong you saw it radiate through her. On 1/29 she will have been gone two years and time will never fill the void she left. ❤

This is so lovely Mayk. My condolences on the loss of your beloved mom.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My loving friend Kc. I've known her for almost 43 years, her inner and outer aura and caring is beyond anything. I'll love her till the day I die. She's wonderful. I left her in Maine. :( but she will visit I'm sure.

Most beautiful looking person I know personally is my friend Pammie, she is exquisitely beautiful.

and you Missy, you are beautiful period, you have it all in my book.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My husband is wonderful and handsome and I could go on and on about him but who really comes to mind is my friend Stacy. We have been friends since we were about 25. She is beautiful inside and out and the kindest person I have ever met. She takes care of every single person in her family and always goes over and above in everything she does. She is the kind of person that never speaks an unkind word. I have been telling her for years that I want to grow up to be just like her. I may have missed the boat on that one, but I often try to be more like her.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I could bang on and on about how wonderful he is, but I'm just nominating my husband because I think he's super hot. :mrgreen:

(...he's also the most honorable person I've ever known, but for the purpose of this thread, I'm just going with straight hotness...)

Tim MSG.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I could bang on and on about how wonderful he is, but I'm just nominating my husband because I think he's super hot. :mrgreen:

(...he's also the most honorable person I've ever known, but for the purpose of this thread, I'm just going with straight hotness...)

Tim MSG.jpg

Awwwww! That’s so sweet @mrs-b! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Borris, our fur daughter
She might not be human but to me she has a kind and beautiful soul inside and out
she is the sweetest most gentle girl
And she understands that sometimes she has to be the mommy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reading everyone's posts brought tears to my eyes. Sometimes the good in this world gets lost as in the forest for the trees but it exists and reading your replies proves it. Heartfelt and generous.

Well, until she passed away, my grandmother. Beautiful inside and out. At this point in my life, with my grandmother gone, It would be a tie between my daughter and my son.

Grandmas are special people. I am glad you had her in your life. And kudos to you for bringing your children up to be as wonderful and good.

Hahaha thanks for the smile @Dancing Fire. You didn't know this but I really needed a reason to smile lately (more crying than any smiling or laughing being done by me these last number of months) and I appreciate it. I know for a fact you have many real life beautiful people in your life and to that end next time you see your grandchildren please give them a hug from me.

No one as I have yet to come across anyone without flaws or a dark side.

DK :))

I hear you. That's what makes us human. We are perfectly imperfect. It is also what makes us interesting some might say.

I wish it could be a list instead of one person.

Lucky you are @Jimmianne to have a list of wonderful and beautiful people in your life. XO.

My husband!

Sweet. And you deserve it because you are a beautiful person too @JPie

My daughter. She’s gorgeous!

I am sure the apple doesn't fall far from the tree @Bonfire.

It was my mom! A heart of gold, a life filled by loving deeply and unlimited giving of herself to her family, to her church, and to her charities. She lived simply and loved deeply and she was a strong Christian. She possessed a faith so strong you saw it radiate through her. On 1/29 she will have been gone two years and time will never fill the void she left. ❤

Aww this brings tears to my eyes. How beautiful that you had such a beautiful person in your life @Mayk and again the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I am sorry she is gone but glad she was in your life for the time she was. So hard losing a loved one especially as beautiful as your mom. (((Hugs))).

My Wifey4vr :}

❤ Love this @Karl_K

My loving friend Kc. I've known her for almost 43 years, her inner and outer aura and caring is beyond anything. I'll love her till the day I die. She's wonderful. I left her in Maine. :( but she will visit I'm sure.

Most beautiful looking person I know personally is my friend Pammie, she is exquisitely beautiful.

and you Missy, you are beautiful period, you have it all in my book.

Dear great sweet Kate. Big (((hugs))) to you. And I feel the same about you. Completely. You are a beautiful person inside and out. I am privileged and honored to know you and call you my friend.
And I am so happy you have many wonderful people in your life. You deserve that and more.

My husband is wonderful and handsome and I could go on and on about him but who really comes to mind is my friend Stacy. We have been friends since we were about 25. She is beautiful inside and out and the kindest person I have ever met. She takes care of every single person in her family and always goes over and above in everything she does. She is the kind of person that never speaks an unkind word. I have been telling her for years that I want to grow up to be just like her. I may have missed the boat on that one, but I often try to be more like her.

How amazing to have a friend like that and what an example to strive for...one of the reasons I love surrounding myself with kind and generous people is that it rubs off. It makes us want to be better people every day. And that is always a good thing to strive for and somehow I know you didn't miss that boat. @luv2sparkle I think you rock.

My mum, she is amazing without doubt. Clever, kind & so thoughtful. Raised 4 kids with little support, helped run a farm, helped create a successful business. She is superwoman in my eyes! :kiss2:

Wonderful and amazing indeed. What a role model and what a special person to have as your mom. ❤

My husband. He's patient, giving and calm.
Kinda shy and reserved but loves his wife and sons deeply.

I am so happy for you @Begonia. I know life is challenging on many levels and it warms my heart knowing no matter the struggles you have these wonderful people in your life. ❤

Yassss. How great is it to be married to one's soulmate and still find them super hot after so many years together? ❤ LOL I haven't read this thread nor my response to my dh but I imagine he would blush as well. It's super sweet seeing our guys blush and it doesn't happen often (at least in my case) so perhaps I will show this to him but not today.

Borris, our fur daughter
She might not be human but to me she has a kind and beautiful soul inside and out
she is the sweetest most gentle girl
And she understands that sometimes she has to be the mommy

Love this @Daisys and Diamonds. So much. ❤

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Immediately thought of my baby sister. She is gorgeous outside, ( she truly got the best of the gene pool!) But she is also humble and kind and honest, soft hearted , caring and understanding. She has a sharp mind and quick wit. I learn so much from her, she makes me strive to be a better person. I'm type A she's type B, she's always telling me to "chill". I cuss like a sailor , she says "fudgesticks". Absolutely adore my beautiful sister!
20191011_172227.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Very reflective post. Thank you.

I think the most beautiful person I know should be me, cos I feel that once self care and love is learned with all your “warts and all”: beauty/ confidence / vibrancy and all that is that you would want, becomes you and your persona.

well, I can’t say that I have reached that point... and that is my interpretation of most beautiful person....

outside of that- I think my partner is beautiful... and my Mum,too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results