shape
carat
color
clarity

Who here watches Netflix's Selling Sunset?

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
DH and I love the show and we binge watched Season 3 last night! It's very entertaining with the drama (seems exhausting to live it though), beautiful houses, nice cars, fashion, and jewelry! Do you guys think all of the diamond necklaces are real or CZ?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We watched the first two seasons and enjoyed it. Thanks for the reminder. Will watch season 3 next.
We also love the Million Dollar listing shows on Bravo. I cannot get enough real estate shows. HGTV and Bravo have so many good shows.

As for the diamonds IDK. Could be either.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey: Me! I also love real estate shows. You should also try Impossible Listing on CNBC and Hulu, I think.
I am trying to wait to watch season three of Selling Sunset until my DD comes to visit. However, no promises, as I did rewatch the two seasons a second time with her.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've seen it and I think most or all of their trappings are borrowed/leased/for show. It's another scripted "reality" show with characters, settings, wardrobe, and pseudo wealth. But it's fun to watch! I think Romain proposed to Mary with moissanite (later replaced with a diamond), so pretty sure that at least some of their jewelry is faux.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched the first two seasons and loved it. Haven’t started watching the third season yet.

@Slick1 wait and watch them with your daughter. That is so much fun!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I've seen it and I think most or all of their trappings are borrowed/leased/for show. It's another scripted "reality" show with characters, settings, wardrobe, and pseudo wealth. But it's fun to watch! I think Romain proposed to Mary with moissanite (later replaced with a diamond), so pretty sure that at least some of their jewelry is faux.

Yeah, I was doing some mental math and even with their "net worth" in the low millions, they can't afford that lifestyle unless it's borrowed, leased, sponsored, and/or they are saving no money and spending it all!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched the first two seasons and loved it. Haven’t started watching the third season yet.

@Slick1 wait and watch them with your daughter. That is so much fun!

Yes!! My DD is 29 years old!! We loved it and hope we can hold off watching this season until we are together again. She comes home every couple weeks for a week during Covid.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think Romain proposed to Mary with moissanite (later replaced with a diamond), so pretty sure that at least some of their jewelry is faux.

Yes!! He supposedly did and it was quite the to do for a couple of the ladies... :lol:

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I want to see more close-ups of the ladies' ERs!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to see more close-ups of the ladies' ERs!!

Here is some info and some pics.

Christine's ring
selling-sunset-christine-quinn-engagement-ring-christian-richard-1596809735.png

Romaine replaced the original moissanite he proposed with to Mary with a diamond.

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 3.44.55 PM.png

"Bonnet learned his lesson quickly, and eventually swapped the gemstone with a cushion-cut diamond accessorized with a halo setting to add some extra sparkle"

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 3.46.37 PM.png

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I couldn't get into it--but my DH likes real estate shows. He's kinda snoopy. LOL

cheers--Sharon

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
Binged watched it all day haha. It’s like 90% their personal life and 10% real estate. Funny thing is DH is watching as well and usually he really dislikes reality TV.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
DHs like the show because of the short tight dresses and stilettos...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Binged watched it all day haha. It’s like 90% their personal life and 10% real estate. Funny thing is DH is watching as well and usually he really dislikes reality TV.

Haha agreed. We binge watched (most of) season 3 last night. We have a few episodes left because I got sleepy otherwise we would have finished season 3. My DH watches with me. He says it's a more like a Real Housewives show than a real estate show. Like a soap opera heavy on the conflict and drama and light on the real estate. Though I do enjoy glimpses into those gorgeous homes. :love:

And omg what is it about twenty and early thirty year olds and Botox. They don't need Botox. That party lol Botox and Burgers. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
All I can say is I hope I look like Mary when I'm 40.

She looks amazing. Gorgeous in my opinion. And she is the nicest one on the show IMO. Pretty inside and out. Too bad she lacks self confidence. :(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DHs like the show because of the short tight dresses and stilettos...

Haha that's the closest my DH will get to seeing that kind of style since mine is the opposite. He said he finds some of what they wear and the heavy makeup not appealing. He prefers the natural look which works for me.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
She looks amazing. Gorgeous in my opinion. And she is the nicest one on the show IMO. Pretty inside and out. Too bad she lacks self confidence. :(

Mary is gorgeous. She seems super nice and genuine, works hard (selling her wedding venue on her wedding day), and knows her real estate.

I'm not against Botox, but I'm a germaphobe so I would never ever do it at a party. Definitely would only consider doing it at a dermatologist's office.

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I binge watched season 1&2 at a girlfriends...obsessed with this show (and ALL real estate shows), it is such a fun guilty pleasure during this time! Still need to see season 3 and have been shy about watching it around my very down to earth fiance, although he'd never judge me for it deep down.

Poor Chrishell has had a rough go but is my favorite character hands down as far as "would I ever want to interact with her in real life."

Christine is most entertaining. The amount of work she has had done does boggle the mind a bit, no offense to cosmetic surgery but I imagine she'd be really breathtaking without all of the work and hair extensions that look so heavy they are pulling out her real hair!

Ranted with my girlfriend about our mutual strong dislike for Davina who seems really mean spirited and nasty.

I was wondering about Christine's ring @missy thanks for digging that up - couldn't be further from my taste but to each their own and looks so uncomfortable but happy she found a quirky man to keep up with her. Hah!

Such a fun show :D

kb1gra

Brilliant_Rock
I get Botox, but I have never done it at a party. I've been getting it since my late 20s. Gotta stave off those wrinkles.

scouty

Brilliant_Rock
@annagene12 I also really like Chrishell! Feel really bad her that her husband filed for divorce, she seemed genuinely blind sided. They’re really making Davina out to be the villain. She was so rude to Romain in season 2 when she tried to “apologize”.

@kb1gra I also have gotten preventative Botox since I turned 28 for forehead wrinkles but haven’t gotten it since Feb due to Covid :cry2:

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
I could definitely see myself being friends with Mary, Chrishell, Maya, and Heather. Honestly, they seem more down to earth and drama free.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I binge watched Season 3 last night.
I feel so bad for Chrishell and I love how Mary stands up for her. I need a friend like that.
I’m so happy that Ananza was able to sell her first home. It’s really a big deal I’m sure when it happens.
My favorite people on the show are Mary, Chrishell, Ananza and Maya.

I honestly can’t stand Christine. From her outfits, to her antics and especially how she thinks that as long as she apologizes, everything is okay and forgotten.
She causes a lot of drama and I honestly think she does it because she wants all the attention for herself.
Like when Heather walked out because Christine said that someone had to let the paparazzi know where Heather and Tarek (?) were.
Basically accusing them of calling the paparazzi so they could be in the news. I actually think Christine gets that idea because she probably does it herself.
I do wonder if she purposely acts like she does to get more drama and action on the show. Maybe even the other cast members are in on it!?
I can’t imagine someone saying I’m acting like a f&ucking idiot and making fun of me and mimicking me on TV and then Just apologizing to me, as ever being my real friend or someone I would accept an apology from. Not to mention doing it in a work environment in front of coworkers and potential clients. I would definitely have been fired for that.
But on the shows everyone seems to accept it. Oh well!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I loved Selling Sunset and binged watched 3 seasons. Then couldn't get enough of the real estate show so started watching Million Dollar Beach House. I could not bring myself to watch more than 3 episodes of it.
I binge watched Season 3 last night.
I feel so bad for Chrishell and I love how Mary stands up for her. I need a friend like that.
I’m so happy that Ananza was able to sell her first home. It’s really a big deal I’m sure when it happens.
My favorite people on the show are Mary, Chrishell, Ananza and Maya.

I honestly can’t stand Christine. From her outfits, to her antics and especially how she thinks that as long as she apologizes, everything is okay and forgotten.
She causes a lot of drama and I honestly think she does it because she wants all the attention for herself.
Like when Heather walked out because Christine said that someone had to let the paparazzi know where Heather and Tarek (?) were.
Basically accusing them of calling the paparazzi so they could be in the news. I actually think Christine gets that idea because she probably does it herself.
I do wonder if she purposely acts like she does to get more drama and action on the show. Maybe even the other cast members are in on it!?
I can’t imagine someone saying I’m acting like a f&ucking idiot and making fun of me and mimicking me on TV and then Just apologizing to me, as ever being my real friend or someone I would accept an apology from. Not to mention doing it in a work environment in front of coworkers and potential clients. I would definitely have been fired for that.
But on the shows everyone seems to accept it. Oh well!

I agree, my favourites are Mary, Chrishell and Amanza.

P.s. Did anyone see Heather's engagement ring?

I loved Selling Sunset and binged watched 3 seasons. Then couldn't get enough of the real estate show so started watching Million Dollar Beach House. I could not bring myself to watch more than 3 episodes of it.

I agree, my favourites are Mary, Chrishell and Amanza.

P.s. Did anyone see Heather's engagement ring?

No idea who these people are but WOW! That is one hell of a rock!! Wish there was a video of her moving her hand back and forth so we could see how the stone performs, but the size of it is sheer perfection to me! I want!!!!!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
No idea who these people are but WOW! That is one hell of a rock!! Wish there was a video of her moving her hand back and forth so we could see how the stone performs, but the size of it is sheer perfection to me! I want!!!!!

If you like real estate (in LA) and have Netflix, then you have to watch Selling Sunsets. It's about this brokerage group that sells luxury real estate in LA. And these high maintenance girls with some very outspoken personalities.

Then there is the bling factor LOL since season 2 and 3 ended with weddings.

If you like real estate (in LA) and have Netflix, then you have to watch Selling Sunsets. It's about this brokerage group that sells luxury real estate in LA. And these high maintenance girls with some very outspoken personalities.

Then there is the bling factor LOL since season 2 and 3 ended with weddings.

Definitely going to watch it for the bling factor! I’m not super interested in real estate but I am in bling-bling :D

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
hen couldn't get enough of the real estate show so started watching Million Dollar Beach House. I could not bring myself to watch more than 3 episodes of it.

I quite enjoyed Million Dollar Beach House, but that may be because I have been to the Hamptons, where it is filmed, many times. It was really nice to see the insides of some of those homes!! I also felt like there was more real estate and less drama, until the last couple episodes that is... :)

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I quite enjoyed Million Dollar Beach House, but that may be because I have been to the Hamptons, where it is filmed, many times. It was really nice to see the insides of some of those homes!! I also felt like there was more real estate and less drama, until the last couple episodes that is... :)

Lol I felt completely the opposite, while I loved the houses and the Hamptons I just couldn't stand the issues between the brokers (which weren't really issues but they kept dragging it out making it awkward for everyone else). Have you watched Selling Sunsets? How does that compare?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results