shape
carat
color
clarity

Who here watches Netflix's Selling Sunset?

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There's too much bro energy in Million Dollar Beach House. The houses are nice but most of the brokers come off as petty or s**t stirring, and the property owners came across as rich jacka**ess. With Selling Sunsets there are more likable characters, I love watching their outfits and of course, i love the houses!

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Not my cup of tea, too much made for TV personal drama, not enough real estate.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you watched Selling Sunsets? How does that compare?

@maryjane04 I have watched Selling Sunset! There was definitely drama in each. But I guess the personal connection to the Hamptons made me enjoy it more than Sunset.

I also really enjoyed Listing Impossible on CNBC (I think) and Million Dollar Listing (Bravo) NYC and LA!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
@maryjane04 I have watched Selling Sunset! There was definitely drama in each. But I guess the personal connection to the Hamptons made me enjoy it more than Sunset.

I also really enjoyed Listing Impossible on CNBC (I think) and Million Dollar Listing (Bravo) NYC and LA!

UUUU I think I should watch those as well! I have seen a few episodes of Million Dollar Listing and agree that is definitely more real estate and hardly any drama.
I should look into Listing Impossible. I actually love all real estate in general and nothing in Australia compares. Also love the renovation shows too hahaha.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
UUUU I think I should watch those as well! I have seen a few episodes of Million Dollar Listing and agree that is definitely more real estate and hardly any drama.
I should look into Listing Impossible. I actually love all real estate in general and nothing in Australia compares. Also love the renovation shows too hahaha.

Haha! Me too!! Have you watched Windy City Rehab on HGTV? I love her. Listing Impossible was amazing. The whole family binged it!!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Haha! Me too!! Have you watched Windy City Rehab on HGTV? I love her. Listing Impossible was amazing. The whole family binged it!!

Aww I don't think we have Windy City Rehab in Australia (on free to air TV). My favourites are Fixer Upper, Restored by the Fords. Then there are others like Flip or Flop, Texas flip and move.

I like Grand Designs, apart from jewellery I think real estate is another favourite!

I am going to look into Listing Impossible now hahaha sounds good!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Can't believe it's been over a year since I started this thread, but another season of Selling Sunset is out! DH and I binge watched it last weekend. Love seeing the houses and bling!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results