shape
carat
color
clarity

WHo has the dyson animal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
ZoeBartlett,

I think we are definitely going with the DC17, the only question is when. I keep making up stupid excuses to get it, like, "oh look, the couch is dirty, if only I had a Dyson DC17 with the turbine head so that I could vacuum it up. I guess I will just have to get it soon, pity we have to sit on this crumb filled couch."

Of course it doesn't work and my husband just rolls his eyes and says, do you really need a $500 vacuum to clean up the crumbs, give me a break.

But don't worry, I am working on him, in more ways than one
31.gif
. and I see a Dyson in my near future, actually next week as a matter of factuality.
11.gif

Kathyinjapan,

I thought about getting one similar to yours as well, but I am so used to an upright that I am just going to get one. It's funny that they have different versions in different countries. You would think they would save money or something by making just one standard version of each model.

I think the pet attachment is the mini-turbine head. When I looked at the Dyson website, I did a search for all their Animal versions and all of them came with a mini-turbine head, so I assumed that was for the pet hairs, but I am really not sure. I don't think the regular Dysons come with it, but it can be purchased seperately if needed.

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
My in-laws got us the Animal DC17 for Christmas and I LOVE IT! It is worth every penny. We have two pugs and two cats and they all shed so it''s nice to have a powerful sweeper to really get the hair out of our Berber carpet. We also have hardwoods and the attachments are handy for that too. We have leather furniture so we don''t really have to worry about crumbs, hair and stuff on those but the attachments help getting under furniture to get all those pesky hair balls out. I find that it really helps with my allergies too. I even use the hose around the ceilings where cobwebs tend to form and suck those up too!

One warning though - you will be disgusted at how much yucky stuff the Dyson gets out of your flooring. You think your old sweeper is doing a good job until you use it and then the Dyson right after. Ewwwww.

Jess

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
It''s one of those things your hubby won''t understand until you actually have it in your house. Especially after you do the "vacuum with the old one, then the Dyson" test and he can visually see how much more it sucks out. In the end, he may even find it "fun". My hubby LOVES our Dyson. LOVES it. And now that he''s seen commercials for the Ball version he wants that too. We don''t need two in our tiny house, but if he breaks our purple one, I''ll know why.

Just get it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results