shape
carat
color
clarity

who has crazy wedding-related dreams (or nightmares!)??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
i''ve had a few, but last nights took the cake. let me begin by saying that i my allergies were awful last night and i couldn''t get comfortable, so i slept in the spare bedroom. FI wanted to watch some football and had the fan on, so sleeping just wasn''t working and i left a little perturbed to my spare bedroom of refuge...therefore i''ve decided not to analyze the dream...
27.gif
19.gif

it was a day before the wedding, and ta-da! i have a new FI!
23.gif
it was a friend''s DH (whom i''ve only met 2-3 times and do not even find attractive)- i just keep telling people that it was a whirlwind romance and that i realized i liked him so much more then my FI, bc people are asking me what happened to that relationship since we seemed perfect. people start asking me all of these questions about him (favorite color, last name! haha) and i don''t know the answer to any of them! so then i see this girl i know who is outside making her wedding bouquets out of fake flowers, and so i show her the flip flops i made w/ fake flowers for my BM''s. she starts asking me questions about the wedding and asks how long i''ve been engaged to new FI, which was only about 2 weeks. so then i start second guessing myself and am begin going through all of my wedding stationary and realize that the STD''s i had sent out had FI''s name on them
23.gif
(and at this point i''m marrying random friends DH in the dream)....apparently i just decided to keep the whole same wedding, just switch the man i was marrying.
14.gif
32.gif
38.gif
11.gif

i laughed about the dream. wedding stress let''s itself be shown in various ways...obviously i love FI to death and right before bed we were working on our final count, seating and table arrangements which was not too pretty.

12 days!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

dani2142

Shiny_Rock
OMG I can TOTALLY relate!!! I''m having a destination wedding and I''ve dreamt a few times now that I''ve forgot my wedding dress at home...

I''m getting my hair and makeup done at the salon on the resort and I dreamt that a 10 year old girl did my makeup on my wedding day... LOL WTF

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
OMG...that is CRAZY!!!

How funny, but I was about to post about a dream I had last night, too!!! I''m a year about and am wondering how many more of these I will have to withstand! Ugh!

Here''s mine...
My wedding is down in Puerto Vallarta and I''m getting ready for the ceremony, but the ceremony isn''t in the spot that I''ve reserved...they say my spot is under construction, so I''m getting married in the hotel lobby and I''m getting ready in the hotel restroom!! So, I go through with it, but my dress is wrinkled and my hair looks horrible. I''m so worried about wasting time with the photographer because I look so bad!

Then, they tell me this is just the rehearsal. So, next day go to the original spot that I reserved to get ready, but we are running late and forgot my dress. So, I have to wear this black wedding dress that just happens to be there, but it looks awful on me! Also, they are trying to make me wear this weird hat instead of a veil cuz it "goes" with the black dress.

I''m upstairs waiting and waiting for the ceremony to start and my WC''s are decorating downstairs. It is taking way too long and I''m thinking - I could''ve sent someone to get my dress!!! So, finally it is time, and I walk into the ceremony space, and the ENTIRE place is transformed via decor into a nightclub....neon, glowing lights, crazy music playing. So, they push me to "dance" down the aisle. So, I do it but am so confused. I get to the front and no one can hear our vows because the "club music" is so loud. Next thing I know, more people start walking down the aisle and I soon find out that this is a group wedding...and all the other couples are gay (not that there is anything wrong with that!). And, then I see my photographer snapping shots and I''m thinking I spent all this money and she is taking shots of me in a gross black dress at a group wedding in a "club like" atmosphere!!

I wake up and I''m like WTF!!!!!!!

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh, i had a similiar wedding related dream last night too! FI was someone totally different and i can''t even remember who it was anymore, so weird!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Charbie- that''s too funny! Did you tell FI that he better not give you ''tude about watching football or you''ll replace him?
25.gif

I have a lot of dreams about my hair-- that I choose to style it myself but can''t find a brush or hair dryer or rollers, and when I want to make a last minute appointment at a salon, nobody can find a phone book to look up a salon number... Then our officiants comes to my hotel room knocking on the door, demanding that I get ready to walk down the isle, & I dissolve into tears because there''s a rat''s nest of hair on top of my head
6.gif

The most recent dream was three nights ago: I dreamt our wedding cake was rainbow colored and simply AWFUL (I''m actually having a plain-jane ivory cake with swiss dot details and ribbon around the base of each tier). Anyway, I was so upset that I ran into the kitchen of our venue, made my own boxed cake in a 11 X 9 baking pan and frosted it with vanilla frosting- all in my wedding dress
32.gif

I hope that I start to have HAPPY dreams about this wedding. Enough of the nightmares!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results