shape
carat
color
clarity

Who has been your PS inspiration?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have found that through my time on PS there have been PSers sets/styles that have inspired me.

Who has been your inspiration? Post pics of your "inspiration" and what resulted from that....

I'll start, although it will be incomplete until I get the actual rings in 2-3 weeks and can post and can post handshots! :bigsmile:

For one, Haven's new set has been inspiration to me: She added a lovely 14kt rose gold twist band as her wedding band. I have been looking for some time for a thin and delicate spacer band to go between my prong set ERing band and my prong set wedding band to avoid the rubbing issue... after seeing her new set, I linked to the Etsy page she provided and I was inspired to purchase not one, but 2! of these bands, one in 14kt white gold and one in 14kt rose gold. The white gold for when I want it to blend in more, and the rose gold for when I want a little "pop". They should be arriving in 2-3 weeks! :appl:

The 5th picture shows both the white gold and rose gold twist bands together :lickout:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/62420627/white-gold-twist-14k-band

havenrose.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
The following PSer, wasn't exactly inspiration as she doesn't have this bracelet, BUT she was the brains behind this project!

D&T! I asked for suggestions on setting 3 .20 RB stones in a DBTY style bracelet, and she made the suggestion of bezeling the stones in 14kt rose gold and keeping the chain in 14kt white gold! I dont have any pics yet, as this project is in the VERY beginning stages - but I have already made arrangements with a vendor to get it going!

Now just think how lovely this bracelet will look with my white gold wedding set- with my rose gold twist spacer band! :appl:

Pictures will be added once the projects are completed!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are definitely PSers out there who have added to their collection, or changed setting based on another PSer's sparklies! Show them off and pay tribute to the inspiration! :appl:

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are so many rings and pendants that I LOVE. One PSer's ring comes to mind, though, when I think about what inspired my engagement ring. I've always loved Kaleigh's ring that has a RB center and pear sides. After seeing her ring, I knew that was what I wanted. Our settings are different but I love the look. I did a quick search but I couldn't find a pic.

Krae11

Rough_Rock
Well, my guy is having a ring designed right now, so I don't yet know what I'll end up with, but the one that I've loved the most so far has been frankiextah's SK RB halo. There are so many wow rings on here though! As you mentioned, Haven's is spectacular too!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't wait to see your rings, Amy! So happy I could be an inspiration. Thank you. (And thanks to you, too, Krae.) ::)

I've been inspired by so many people here on PS, but unfortunately my budget doesn't allow for me to act on it.

SweetPea&BabyCorn's jbEG ring inspired the curls in my current ring design, and Kroshka's big buttercup beauty of a setting inspired the general shape of the prongs. AlloAmie's gorgeous rose gold set gave me the confidence I needed to trust that my new ring would look good in RG, and *she* is the one who inspired me to look for a twist band, actually!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
aww Amy, I'm excited to see your new piece. I'm glad I could be useful :bigsmile:

There are wayyyy too many inspirations on PS and probably can't narrow it down, but I really appreciate those that go outside the box on contemporary modern designs (there are some that is way off the wall for me, but I still appreciate them)

I do have the artsy intricate vintage feel side too and those ladies that have these pieces I look to as well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results