shape
carat
color
clarity

Who has a maid/cleaning service? Is it worth the cost?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
Jas - don''t feel bad about it AT ALL. Every woman excels at different things. Do not feel badly if cleaning the house is not how you want to spend your time. Do it and don''t look back.

My deets:
1 lady, every other week, $60 for 3.5 hrs of work
4 brm 2 bath house in Downtown Toronto
Finished basement
We supply all the products and show her how we want it done
For the floors, we bought the H2O mop - so that Romeo is crawling around on clean, but not chemical floors. (my version of ''green'') lol
She doesn''t do the *greatest* job, but its a world of help (for the price) and I "fill in the gaps" that she doesn''t do, like ironing and laundry.

Forget about what your friends and neighbors are and are not doing, just do what works for you ;-)

Jas12

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Mela, that''s a good rate for downtown T.O (was in T.O this weekend at the market and the weather was soo nice, and everyone was out and about. Felt like march! Cant believe there is no snow! Come 4 hours north and it''s the damn artic--haha, but i digress)

Okay, so i am convinced!!!! i am calling someone today
36.gif
. As luck would have it my hairdresser''s sister just started a business with another woman and she is still taking clients. Woot woot! We''ll try her out while in our current home, and if she''s working out well we will keep her on for our new place.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results