shape
carat
color
clarity

Who got the Belmont exacta...ME!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Just thought I''d share e/t no one probably cares lol.....I''m not sure how I feel about horseracing bc I love animals...but I bet $10 on the first and place and won $3250! I''m so excited! That''s all and good night LOL

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Way to go!!! I wish I had bet! I was hoping Da''tara would beat Big Brown--I can''t stand BB''s trainer. Congrats on your winnings!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, MMM! I keep telling DH we need to go to the races... I won a trifecta once but it was a nominal amount, still exciting, though. $3250, wow! That''s certainly nothing to sneeze at! We live about 45 minutes from Arlington, and have been there a few times, it''s fun. And actually DH''s friend and little bro in his frat who introduced us insures thoroughbreds and is super involved with horse racing, he lives in Lexington, so we get lots of fun info from him and see him whenever he''s up here for races.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Congratulations! That''s quite the win on a $10 bet!

I actually worked at a race track one summer as a teller. It was a fun but weird job! I don''t think most people know this, but when people win big (usually regulars) they often come back and tip the teller who sold them the ticket. I got a lot of tips that summer, and it didn''t hurt that I was one of only a few younger women working there!
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats..mmm...what are you going to do with your winnings?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dang girl, congrats!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s awesome!!!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2008 2:18:30 PM
Author: mrssalvo
congrats..mmm...what are you going to do with your winnings?
Something sparkly perhaps? I''ve actually never been to a horse race - though I''ve always wanted to see one. That is certainly a big win for a $10 bet! I often place sports bets in Vegas (I usually only bet $20) - I do often win, but the most I''ve won on a single bet is $90. Congrats!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! The underdog beat Brown...what an upset. At least no horses got hurt~

Congrats! Buy something blingy~

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! That is so cool.... for some reason BB just didn''t look like he wanted to be there.
I was kind of hoping to see a triple crown win -- since it''s been awhile since the last one

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome! I am a HUGE horse racing fan personally (I have always loved all things horse related). I always want to wager, but never do (I ought to though. I''ve picked 7/10 of the derby winners of the past 10 years) Ah well.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

Thanks guys! Of course now is when I get greedy and ask why I didn't just make it a $20 or $30 bet like the others! LOL...

I'm not working yet, so it's going to be saved except for to replace a broken chain for my pendant and to just get my e-ring and pendant approaased for insurance...I've been putting it off but figure I should really do it soon...Sorry I'm not getting anything more exciting!

It's funny...I too was routing for BB, but at the end, don't think that I wasn't riding and whipping my couch screaming COME ON DENIS!!! COME ON DENIS!!! LOL

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Are you going back into Law?

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
How exciting!!!! I think I''ve placed a bet once and won like $2 or something -- lol!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results