shape
carat
color
clarity

WHO DAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Geaux Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DH is so happy that they just won the superbowl, and I have to say I''m happy too, and I don''t even like football
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
SOOOOO happy for the SAINTS!!! Just thrilled!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sean Payton is from my local High School, quarterback class of 1982! Go Saints!

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
SOOOO AMAZING!!!! WHO DAT! Geaux Saints!!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m delighted that they won - finally a boost to that area that has endured so much suffering.

Go Saints!!

MissMina

Brilliant_Rock
They deserved to win. They took charge and never looked back.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Why do saints fans write "Geaux???"

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I dislike the Indianapolis Colts more than any other team in sports (even more than the Yankees and I am a Red Sox fan) so I am absolutely THRILLED about the Saints'' win!!

I also love the fact that the game seemed to be really clean and the officiating was fair. All around a wonderful Super Bowl, even without my team in the mix.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2010 11:02:37 AM
Author: somethingshiny
Why do saints fans write ''Geaux???''
it''s sort of a funny little play on french/english--it still sounds like "go"
2.gif
it''s not really a saints thing, it''s a Lousiana thing, esp. Southern Louisiana.

Clio

Brilliant_Rock
Geaux Saints! My kids were so excited at the end that they were dancing on the sofa!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Very very happy the Saints won!

I was a bit worried in the beginning there .. but they pulled through!

36.gif

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
It has been a remarkable 48 hours (really 2 weeks, since the NFC Championship game) here in New Orleans. I''ve been waaaay too emotionally involved in football and can''t even describe the goodwill and all-around community togetherness that we are experiencing. We''re all living on a black and gold cloud and are so proud of our Saints!

It''s not, of course, all about the game but about the fact that they represent us so well. They are such upstanding guys who give back to our community in countless ways. They were underestimated, overlooked and counted out many times. They worked hard, stuck to their game plan and brought home the Lombardi trophy. They remind us of our city-a new beginning from despair and destruction.

I am deeply touched but those of you from points afar who were rooting for our team and have helped our city over the past four and a half years. We''re thrilled to be thought of with such affection and glad to not be pitied this time.

And by the way, we love our hometown boy Peyton and the Colts. I pull for them when they are playing anybody but the Saints.

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results