shape
carat
color
clarity

Who am I kidding??

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
"It's never going to happen to me. I'll never meet THE one, the RIGHT guy. And even if I do, there's no way he's going to love me for me. Even if some guy falls in love with me, and things go some what okay, he'll never pop the question. I'm sure he'll cringe at the mention of any marriage talk! And I'm sure it's going to take forever for him to even think about asking me, if, and that's a big IF he decides he wants to get married. Seriously, who am I kidding?? It's just never going to happen to me."

These are some of the thoughts that went through my head before I met my then boyfriend, and now fiance. I just want to let you LIW know that your day WILL come. No matter what you're going through, no matter the problems, big or small, you WILL find the one (if you haven't already) who will make you smile in every way, and who wants to marry you, for everything that you are, inside and out :)) I honestly never thought it would happen to me. The chances of meeting the right guy were slim, but we met. And the arguments we had, oh man, they were horrible. We broke up on more than one occasion, and every single time, I thought it was all over. But we managed to get through it all, and had some amazing moments. But just know, that regardless of it all, your moment of sheer happiness WILL come. You deserve it. Even though it won't be easy, be patient! It's soooo worth it! :))

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
My apologies that this was a super cheesy post :sick:

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Don't worry, sometimes it's good to have a reminder of the light at the end of the tunnel! ::)

BabyJRu1202

Rough_Rock
Trade
I know I've def felt that way... but feeling that way made me appreciate what I have even more now :)

bektar

Rough_Rock
Thanks DolceJo for the dose of positivity :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results