shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash sponsored radio contest?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
I was listening to the radio on my way to work today and heard about a contest with a radio station giving out a 1 carat diamond ring from Whiteflash valued at $5000. The contest is going to be held at a bar next Friday night, 100 chosen women will get a mini wedding cake. Inside one of the cakes will be a ring from Whiteflash. I was so surprised because I had never heard the name Whiteflash outside of the forum. I live in the Minneapolis area, has anyone else heard of similar contests near you?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No. I wish. It would be so neat to win something especially a DIAMOND!

I''m in Florida by the way.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Go to the Whiteflash website. I guess all over the US people will win according to the website:

Here''s your chance to win a diamond solitaire engagement ring by simply listening to any one of the radio stations listed below. It''s all in celebration of our exquisite engagement ring collection and FOX''s new series about a family-owned wedding planning business, The Wedding Bells.

From Feb 23rd to March 2nd radio stations across the country will provide listeners with an opportunity to become finalists. Tune in Fridays 9/8c.

Each radio station will then stage a ''Dig For Diamonds'' event in 31 cities across the USA. The big day is Friday March the 2nd - but take the leap right now. Check out The Wedding Bells video clip then check the list below to see if a ''Dig For Diamonds'' event is happening in your city.

weddingbells_events.jpg

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
I just got an email from my radio station that I was chosen to be one of the 101 women for the contest. I read the rules, it looks like 101 women will be given an invitation at the event. Five of the invitations will be marked, and those five people will be the ones that actually get to dig through the cake to look for the diamond. Part of me is unsure if I should go, what do you all think?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What have you got to lose?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dignity.

I just looked at the contest here locally. It''s at a huge arena... and they expect these women to dig like mad through the cake to find the ring while everyone is watching and FOx is filming.

$5000 ring.

Not worth it for me, personally.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 3:43:51 PM
Author: Gypsy
Dignity.

I just looked at the contest here locally. It''s at a huge arena... and they expect these women to dig like mad through the cake to find the ring while everyone is watching and FOx is filming.

$5000 ring.

Not worth it for me, personally.

Maybe, but maybe it might be fun too! People tease me that I am like Donna Reed, but I also have a silly side so if I had the chance I might say "What the hay."

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
I told my fiance about my chance, and he says what do I have to lose? When else am I going to have a 1 in 100 chance to win a $5000 prize?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah, do it!!!! whooo whoo; we are cheering you on
9.gif
Eat some cake for us too!!!! Just don't swallow the ring
3.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you go make sure to report back to us.

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
I''ll be sure to let you know how it goes. I''m going to go with my sister, so I''ll see if she can take some pictures. My fiance told me to make sure I don''t wear my ring, he doesn''t want it to get all sticky!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just think, if you win, you''ll look just like your av I bet.
9.gif
2.gif

Have fun! And yes, we want details.

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
That''s a great idea! If I''m chosen to dig through the cake, I should start acting like a screaming banshee! All the other girls will be too distracted to look for the diamond!

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Well, I didn't win,

There were 5 separate cakes, and only one had the diamond in it, so there was no mad dash to dig.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, sorry you didn''t win. Thanks for the pics though, I bet it was fun anyway.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh, I guess that helps with the girl fights. I hope it was fun though!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Which one are you in that pic???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results