shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash preset studs

resident

Rough_Rock
Does anybody have any experience with buying the preset earrings from Whiteflash? I just had a conversation with one of their sales consultants on the online chat but she was unable to tell me what diamonds are actually used other than they are expert selection "quality" but not certified.

Are you able to see any documentation on the diamonds used? Are the diamonds matched pairs? Are the stated clarity and colour grade comparable to GIA or AGS?

If anyone has any experience about what you can expect, that would be great!
p.s I'm looking at these in particular

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi. I have a pair of their preset PC studs and they are beautiful. They don't appear to have any body color, they are eye clean and well matched stones. They sparkle really well and from any angle. I didn't get any certification with them but I am very happy with them. I had a pair in the same carat weight from the mall (1/2 ctw) and trust me they look AWFUL compared to my WF studs.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
I have a pair of their G-SI .25ct ready set to go 4 prong white gold studs and I was quite pleased with them - the stones are very well matched and completely eye-clean with nice crisp arrows - I think they must put any inclusions under the prongs. They face up at least as white, if not whiter than my GIA graded F colored cushion, so I think the color grading is accurate. Because the stones in my earrings are well-cut they face-up significantly larger than most similarly weighted pairs for sale in my area.They definately outshine the melee I have in another ring - (maul store quality). I think you'll be happy with them - and if not, you can send 'em back!

Here's a picture of mine.

454kwfrsg2.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results