shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash New Micro Pave collection

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
I was wondering if anyone knew, if the new micro pave setting from Dirtcheap (E-1),with the round pave diamonds, that encircle the round stone, can accomodate a 3ct center stone? Would this be too top heavy for a 3ct center? Also, this might be a weird question but do they consider trade ups on mountings. I have a 12grm platinum mounting very high quality similar to Scott Kay, with no diamonds. I would love to get reasonable credit, towards a different mounting. Any suggestions?

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Do you have a link? I can''t seem to find it on their site.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glam girl, would that be DirtCheap instead of WF ?

Here''s a link to a 3 carat with paved halo.... hand pics & All. If you ever wanted a diamond dish, this is it! Not bad, of course just BIG
4.gif

glamgirl

Shiny_Rock
Whoops..........Too late at night! Dirtcheap it is!!!! Any input?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hmm doubt they would take a trade in from some other place...if they sold that same style of mounting maybe, but you would have to ask to find out for sure.

the micropave collection from DCD is stunning online! we haven't seen one person who has purchased these yet, think they are fairly new..but the micropave halo/bezel is not new..ritani does it as well, so take a look in the archives here to see if you can find any big ritani bezels.

for a 3c and if it would look right, how big are your hands? aka i would not put a 3c in a pave bezel on a size 4 finger, that would be too overwhelming for me. but if you have larger hands, a pave bezel is a great way to make the stone look MUCH bigger. however, again a 3c is not a small stone!

can you go locally and try on a ritani with a 3c center? anyway I would give DCD a call...Jim or Josh and ask in person re stone sizing and the tradein. good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results