shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash Designed Custom Wedding Bands for...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Adrianne Curry and Christopher Knight, who wed Monday night. Adrianne was the first winner of "America''s Next Top Model", and Christopher starred as Peter Brady on "The Brady Bunch." The bride wore a custom made cream colored Alvina Valenta gown. The bands are beautiful(great job WF!!!)!!! Congrats Adrianne & Christopher!!!

Adrianne Curry & Christopher Knight Wed

WFACBands008541.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Now I''m on the hunt for a pic of her e-ring...
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2006 10:43:21 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Now I''m on the hunt for a pic of her e-ring...
2.gif
Yay, I want to see it. I just finished watching a rerun of My Fair Brady and all the shots of her hand were too small for me to tell what shape the stone is or the type of setting it is. I know you can find it, you find all the great pics!! And thanks for giving us such awesome eye candy!!!
36.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Are those the wedding bands? Did her ring look yellow gold to anyone else in the few glimpses we got on the finale? Hmm, maybe it was the lighting. Beautiful band, nonetheless.:)

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~This is the best pic I could find...

AdrianneCurry1565843.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Her ring looks like a round w/ pears...I wish I could find a closer pic!!!
2.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
aha-mystery solved! thanks Bling Diva
10.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2006 11:22:15 PM
Author: bling*diva*
~~Her ring looks like a round w/ pears...I wish I could find a closer pic!!!
2.gif
That''s what I was thinking too. Guess all the mags will have plenty of pics in the coming weeks. He has good taste!!!
31.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Haha!! I was thinking the same thing. The rings I thought of when I saw the pic were yours and Kristy''s... as far as size goes, hers can''t hold a candle to your lovely rings!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I dunno -- Adrianne's e-ring looks pretty substantial to me. 2-3 carat center stone? I agree though, she has good taste (in rings, not men, that is).
31.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Kristy, you''re so modest!!!
2.gif
Yeah she/he (depending on who picked it out) does have good taste in jewels...
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I was able to track down a couple of pics from their wedding!! Here is a pic of Adrianne in her cutsom-made cream colored Alvina Valenta gown...She looks pretty!!

Adrianne1656854310.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Last one!! Here is a pic of the happy couple...

Adrianne6513419631.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the gown, it''s gorgeous. She looks very pretty.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I like their show too!! I agree, Adrianne is cool, but he is very wishy-washy...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t believe they did it! I saw an episode of My Fair Brady - We''re Getting Married or whatever and he STILL looked like he really didn''t want to be getting married so quickly.

I hope my TiVo caught this - I started taping the show because it''s like a train wreck - shouldn''t look but can''t seem to break eye contact.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2006 9:20:23 PM
Author: FireGoddess

I hope my TiVo caught this - I started taping the show because it''s like a train wreck - shouldn''t look but can''t seem to break eye contact.

~~LOL FG!!!
9.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Bling Diva does it again! Thanks for posting pics and wow, WF designed their rings? awesome! I didn''t think this couple would make it to the alter but alas...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results