shape
carat
color
clarity

White House/Black Market Dresses

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
Tacori posted to let everyone know that WH/BM is now selling wedding gowns; I wish I''d known this.

As I''ve promised I''d never do, I''ve actually started rethinking my wedding gown and these gowns didn''t help. I am posting pics of all 4 gowns for the curious... I actually ordered two of them. (Three wedding dresses in my possession to choose from and it''s a month til the wedding! Eek!)

I will post pics next...

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
The Paulina Gown... one of the two I ordered

paulinagownjpg.JPG

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
The Savannah Gown... the second I ordered but I wonder if I can wear a bra with it, it''s awfully low cut!

savannahgownjpg.JPG

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
The Pristine Gown... also very pretty but I did not want strapless which may be why I''m second guessing the dress I have now.

pristinegownJPG.JPG

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
The Porcelain gown... again very nice!

porcelaingownjpg.JPG

lilmaria

Shiny_Rock
ohhhh as I scrolled my smile grew wider. I like 3 but I think I love 4, though it wouldn''t work for you if you''re not a fan of strapless....hmmm gives me some ideas!
emwink.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I love 4. Could you possibly have straps added?

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I also checked out their BM dresses and I love love them! I like the fourth wedding dress best btw
3.gif

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
I like #2 and #4 the best. With the shorter gown, I would just ask yourself if you really want to do that for your wedding. They have some cute non-full length gowns, but I couldn''t imagine wearing a short dress for the wedding - of course it is totally up to you and what YOU prefer.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know aren''t they cute! I didn''t mean to throw anyone off track. I just thought they seemed really nice for the money. I like #2 and #4 but I agree. I think smaller chested girls (A and B cup) would look best in #2 without look too slutty. #4 is just classic.

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
I am really liking dresses #1 and #2, the short one is not one that I ordered although it would be lovely for a very casual beach wedding, FI would probably keel over. (He''s not super traditional but I know a short wedding dress would freak him out!)

As for #2, I do worry about the issue with the "twins"; I think A or B cup might not "fill out" the rather loose top very well, but I am worried about a bra
because I''m not going ANYWHERE without one (I wear a 34D.)

I''ll have them in soon and I will take pics and post them... thanks for the input!

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
oh, and Ebree; I like #4 too but I don''t want straps added to the gown; I don''t like spaghetti straps especially, and anything thicker that I would be able to accomplish in less than a month might look like a child''s jumper rather than a beautiful wedding gown! Also I really want the "v-neck" look rather than the straight-across dress with straps. I think adding straps would be a good idea for someone with more time and skills than myself (button sewing is about the best I can do.)

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
These dresses are gorgeous! I ordered a dress which was very similar to #2 by ABS. I loved it on the model, but on me it looked too bunchy & was not flattering. I was so disappointed. Maybe the cut on the WH/BM dress will be better. Could you wear some sort of stick-on bra with this dress? What does the back look like? Perhaps your seamstress could take a dart in the cleavage area if you''re afraid it''s too low cut.

I can''t wait to see pics of you in the dresses! I hope you get them within a week....
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results