shape
carat
color
clarity

White Flash vs. Signed Pieces

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Monalissa143

Rough_Rock
Hello!

Signed Pieces and White Flash both have diamond eternity bands that I'm interested in.

- Both are a total of 90 cts.

- WF band has approximately .35 point diamonds and SP .30 point diamonds.

- White Flash has "A Cut Above" and Signed Pieces "Premium or Ideal" cut diamonds.

- Both are set in platinum

The difference in cost is $105 more for the WF eternity band. I know SP is known for great quality products at great prices, but I was surprised to see that the cost wasn't that much different. I was talking with one of SP reps through e-mail and he suggested contacting the owner. I need help figuring out if the cost difference is about right.

Thanks!
Lisa

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both would be lovely, but WF has a great upgrade policy in case you ever want to change it. I have a 5-stone band from WF and the stones and workmanship are gorgeous.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm pretty sure signedpieces has an upgrade policy too. also, signedpieces will give you 30 to return or exchange which is a nice bonus to me.

ETA: i also didn't know WF had an upgrade policy on their eternity bands, I thought it was just GIA or AGS diamonds..

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have had nothing but good experiences with SP. I haven''t worked with WF yet so I can''t comment personally on them!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2007 3:04:19 PM
Author: mrssalvo

ETA: i also didn''t know WF had an upgrade policy on their eternity bands, I thought it was just GIA or AGS diamonds..
MrsSalvo is correct. Diamonds sold with AGS or GIA grading reports are eligible (Policy).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results