shape
carat
color
clarity

white at wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
How much white is too much at a wedding? I am going to a memorial day weekend wedding that is at 2 in the afternoon, but formal attire. I found a dress, very similar to below, maybe a tad more white in the bottom print. I LOVE it, but dont want to offend anyone. What do you all think?? TIA!

dress
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it would be fine. I think it is solid white that would be inappropriate.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think anyone is going to mistake you for the bride.

A friend of mine wore solid ivory at my wedding. I really didn''t care.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it''s fine, especially since it''s white with print. I think if you wore a white or ivory gown that was floor length...now that would be another story!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a large print so I wouldn''t even classify that dress as white. You''ll be fine.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
Super cute dress!
30.gif
If you feel you want to tone down the white (which isn''t necessary), you could accessorize with black or hot pink or another color. Like a black/pink bolero sweater, beads, shoes and purse.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, it is fine! Very cute dress and it will be perfect for a wedding!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Great dress, I think it will be perfect!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
It''s cute and as long as it has the black banding at the waist and hem I think you are good.

One of my MIL''s friends wore an ivory pantsuit to our wedding and I have to say I found it inappropriate- no no one would have thought she was me- but still- an ivory pantsuit? Did she have nothing else to wear? It was weird. And she was late into the ceremony so everyone saw her (she was seated immediately before I walked down the aisle- the processional had already begun.)

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2007 9:56:28 PM
Author: neatfreak
That''s a large print so I wouldn''t even classify that dress as white. You''ll be fine.
Ditto.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results