shape
carat
color
clarity

Whirlwind of a Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Our wedding is nearly 450 days away and I found THE dress I love! My mom, FSIL, FMIL and I all loved it most. FMIL and I went back to the bridal salon a couple of days later and loved it even more...so I bought it! Crazy, I know...I am so not an impulsive shopper, but i couldn''t resist.

Starting off we''re in pretty good shape. We reserved the church, the priest, the reception hall and ordered the dress in just one weekend. Other than visiting with the travel agent in the next couple of weeks, I think we''ll take a break from wedding planning until May.

Here''s some shots of the gown.

psMy Gown 1.jpg

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Cathedral Train

My Gown 2.jpg

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
I''m getting it with haltar top added with satin straps instead of the lace.

8612 The Gown.jpg

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s cute! Looks amazing on you and fits you perfectly. Is there a reason why you''re adding the halter? I like it strapless on you.

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! I have broad shoulders and thought that the halter might soften the look a little and flow with the cut of the gown. I''ll definitely consider the strapless though.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
OOO FUN!
36.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
yay on ordering the dress! I like the strapless look, but then again I am not able to mentally picture that dress in halter form. I am sure either will look great! :)

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Pretty dress! I am also altering a David''s Bridal strapless dress into a halter. I didn''t even know it was an option at David''s, so I''m actually having my own seamstress find straps to add. I decided that I couldn''t handle having the same neckline as just about every other bride these days and wanted something a little more "me." So halter it is! It''s not quite the same dress as yours, and it''s a little more straight-across than sweetheart, but the photoshopped pictures in my thread may give you some ideas. Good luck!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty - I think it will look really nice as a halter
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely on you! Congrats on getting some things sorted!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Looks like you are well on your way to getting all your ducks in a row! Congrats on getting your gown too! It looks lovely on you.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results