shape
carat
color
clarity

Which

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/23/2007 4:01:56 PM
Author:oshinbreez
For awhile, we have been talking about taking a few days to go to St Augustine. This weekend, David told me to figure out where I wanted to stay. There are sooooo many choices. Here are a few I''m considering. I need help narrowing it down to one. HELP!!!!!!

Augistin Inn

St Francis Inn

Southern Wind Inn

Old City House

Casablanca Inn
These all look so great! If I had to choose though, I would either go with the St. Francis Inn or the Old City House. The location seems the best of all of them and more laid back. I don''t know if you read on the Casablanca Inn website, but they have this ghost story on there! I don''t know if you believe in hauntings... but we do, so if we were trying to relax, we wouldn''t go there. Lol!

*M*

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I would go to tripadvisor.com and check out reviews of people that stayed there recently
1.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the replies.

Poptart: as far as places being haunted in St Augustine....that''s most places....lol. Yes, I do believe in spirits.

Indesisive: Thanks for the recommendation of trip advisor. After looking at it for a little bit....now I''m more confused.....lol. There are just sooooo many b&b''s in the area to choose from.

I need to make a decision before David gets home on Saturday. Keep comments coming.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results